reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Hi

Im new here

I have a question , i have the Super Mini NVR 8CH model N6200-8E , this was bought more or less 1 year ago and had on fw V4 (30112014)

I had some problems with some cameras that were detected but appeared the message video exception , so i decieded to upgrade the NVR , i have downloaded from www.urcctvstore.com the last firmware V4 (20150805) this one http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download/20150808/update.3520d.a.web.all.nor.4_0_2015080514.mini.8ch.update , i have upgraded and now i have solved my problem but it's appeared another probelm that before i don't had , i have some motorized dome cameras and now the PTZ don't works , i try to zoom in-out or mouve right-left-up-down but nothing happens

can you tell me what I can do

Tks for your attention

I had same situation once. Needed to set ptz baudrate to 2400 from camera settings, not nvr settings.

Has anyone been able to view their cameras on their NVR from a computer outside of their network?

I have port forwarded the following and I am able to access the GUI but no images/video shows.

5050 - 5053

I am running Google chrome on a windows pc, I have windows 10 and I'm unable to use activeX. I also cannot seem to get vmeye working on android, the status is buffering but it never stops and no image is shown.

Has anyone been able to view their cameras on their NVR from a computer outside of their network?

I have port forwarded the following and I am able to access the GUI but no images/video shows.

5050 - 5053

I am running Google chrome on a windows pc, I have windows 10 and I'm unable to use activeX. I also cannot seem to get vmeye working on android, the status is buffering but it never stops and no image is shown.

Yes, I have setup many nvr:s with remote view. I think you have some problem with port forwarding. Ports 80 and 5050-5053 should be enought.

For computer you need flash player for non activex mode. I use firefox and it plays fine. Haven't tried chrome.

If you forward only ports 80 and 5050 you see gui but no video. So check other ports.

Edit. I forgot, you need to forward ports 1935 and 843 too

Any ideas why prerecording does not work? I have set cameras to use motion detection and prerecord to 5s - 30s. But still recording starts after motion detection happens. If eg. human moves fast over the camera, it only records his back..

I tested with 8ch poe nvr (N6100) and it does not pre-record. Then I tested with 4ch mini nvr (N6200) and it does pre-record. Strange, both has firmware 20150124. Is there different firmwares than downloaded by urcctv site?

I have also noticed that some nvr:s allow only one camera be selected in playback window, others allow multiple.

5050 - 5053

Yes, I have setup many nvr:s with remote view. I think you have some problem with port forwarding. Ports 80 and 5050-5053 should be enought.

For computer you need flash player for non activex mode. I use firefox and it plays fine. Haven't tried chrome.

If you forward only ports 80 and 5050 you see gui but no video. So check other ports.

I use Chrome on the laptop at home, and i can access the NVR from that. Its just outside the home network im unable to see the video.

Here is my port forwarding screen, can you see a problem?

7922760_ScreenShot2015-11-11at22_49_08.thumb.png.b17734283ff32ab234b505a358247ced.png

5050 - 5053

I use Chrome on the laptop at home, and i can access the NVR from that. Its just outside the home network im unable to see the video.

Here is my port forwarding screen, can you see a problem?

Port forwarding screen looks little odd. Where you set ip address where ports are forwarded to? I can't see it in that screen.

Second, have you checked your public ip address? Just in case that you are behind operator's nat. And how you contact your nvr, are you using dyndns or similar? Have you checked that it points to your public ip address?

Port forwarding screen looks little odd. Where you set ip address where ports are forwarded to? I can't see it in that screen.

Second, have you checked your public ip address? Just in case that you are behind operator's nat. And how you contact your nvr, are you using dyndns or similar? Have you checked that it points to your public ip address?

That screen is the setup of the 'application', on the next screen you assign the application to a IP address/server in the network.

I use http://freedns.no-ip.com/ but it must be working ok as i can access the config on the NVR from outside my network, but I just cant see the video.

Ok, so I don't know what could be wrong. I just installed two nvr:s today with remote view. Only need to setup dyndns and forward those ports and it works. Maybe your isp is blocking some ports?

Hi i have a CT-N6200-8EL Mini NVR 2. the firmware is 8CH_Mini_NVR_V4.0_20150124_Firmware.

I read in a post on here that a newer firmware version is available that doesn't require activex and works with other browsers like Safari, Chrome, etc. I use a mac so I hate to drag out the old Dell to look at stuff.

Can anyone verify this? I don't see one available on the URCCTV download page.

also, has anyone put together a good walk thru directions on setting one of these up? The manuals aren't great. I have mine working with the exception of it won't record even though it says it is.

thanks!

Ok, so I don't know what could be wrong. I just installed two nvr:s today with remote view. Only need to setup dyndns and forward those ports and it works. Maybe your isp is blocking some ports?

i dont think the ISP is blocking the ports as i went onto can you see me website and it shows the ports as open.

Its a mystery!

Hi i have a CT-N6200-8EL Mini NVR 2. the firmware is 8CH_Mini_NVR_V4.0_20150124_Firmware.

I read in a post on here that a newer firmware version is available that doesn't require activex and works with other browsers like Safari, Chrome, etc. I use a mac so I hate to drag out the old Dell to look at stuff.

Can anyone verify this? I don't see one available on the URCCTV download page.

also, has anyone put together a good walk thru directions on setting one of these up? The manuals aren't great. I have mine working with the exception of it won't record even though it says it is.

thanks!

Im not sure about the firmwares but with your issue of it not recording, are you using a USB harddrive, USB flash drive or SATA?

I tried a USB flash drive but it wouldnt recognise it. Now im using a USB 2.5" harddrive but you have to check to make sure its connected.

Go to

Config>System Management>Storage management

Make sure your hard drive is showing up.

Also when i added my cameras onto the NVR for some reason each camera showed up on the search twice. I have to make sure that i select the ONVIF one otherwise the recording doesnt work and motion detect settings do not save.

Hi folks, I have a Cotier 4CH-mini NVR, and it just shows only one channel when I search in all network. I have 4 wireless IP cameras with different brands.

Tried also to set up the IP manually that show in a Advanced IP Scanner software, but it keeps not showing the other 3 cameras.

Any idea why the Mini NVR just shows one camera instead of all of them? and why when I click on "Search" into the "IP channel settings" it just seek and shows one camera. how do I get to see the 4 channels as the equipment was made for?

Another question is where do I find the latest firmware and which one is it now a days for this MINI DVR Cotier 4CH?

My actual version is: Master version v4.0 [20140417]

Thanks. I'll appreciate a solution/feedback.

Have a nice week.

if you use Dahua IP camera, you need to upload i33 private protocols to NVR,

Hope it will help.

Hello. where can I get the I33 patch?

Hi folks, I have a Cotier 4CH-mini NVR, and it just shows only one channel when I search in all network. I have 4 wireless IP cameras with different brands.

Tried also to set up the IP manually that show in a Advanced IP Scanner software, but it keeps not showing the other 3 cameras.

Any idea why the Mini NVR just shows one camera instead of all of them? and why when I click on "Search" into the "IP channel settings" it just seek and shows one camera. how do I get to see the 4 channels as the equipment was made for?

Another question is where do I find the latest firmware and which one is it now a days for this MINI DVR Cotier 4CH?

My actual version is: Master version v4.0 [20140417]

Thanks. I'll appreciate a solution/feedback.

Have a nice week.

First, you could install newer firmware from urcctv download site.

http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html

I am not sure if cotier is just branded version of mininvr so update at your own risk.

If search only found one camera, maybe others are not onvif compliant? Have you checked camera types for that?

You could play with rtsp feeds, but I don't know how to configure them.

First, you could install newer firmware from urcctv download site.

http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html

I am not sure if cotier is just branded version of mininvr so update at your own risk.

If search only found one camera, maybe others are not onvif compliant? Have you checked camera types for that?

You could play with rtsp feeds, but I don't know how to configure them.

Thanks for your reply. I have tried alread to update the firmware, but when trying to update with that downloaded files the Mini NVR says "Wrong file".

All the cameras are ONVIF.

I'll get more info about RTSP feeds. Thanks.

Maybe the Mini NVR I bought came broken. It is another possibility.

Have a nice day. I'm still seatching for a solution.

Hi Everyone,

I have the mini_nvr k108 8ch like most ppl here. I have an external hdd attached to the nvr that I record the video footage with.

Does anyone have a solution to export recorded video to a remote location? (aka server)

For example:

Someone stole the hdd, how would I know who took it?

I would like to hear solutions from others who are using this device as their video surveillance.

Thank you for your responses in advance.

-LouisIsMyDog

I have a K108 8ch firmware 20150124

i have 2 x escam qd500 snails and motion detection works perfectly

i have an escam qd900wifi and motion detection does not work, any idea how to rectify this??

i also have an sricam sp008 is there a private library to get motion detection on this one?

Thanks for your reply. I have tried alread to update the firmware, but when trying to update with that downloaded files the Mini NVR says "Wrong file".

All the cameras are ONVIF.

I'll get more info about RTSP feeds. Thanks.

Maybe the Mini NVR I bought came broken. It is another possibility.

Have a nice day. I'm still seatching for a solution.

I don't believe it is broken as it finds one camera. I assume that onvif protocol between different camera brands is not equal. For me, as example, motion detection work with other brands, and others don't.

Is your cameras set up with correct ip address, default gateways and network mask? Does they reply to ping command?

Can you have picture with computer browser?

Hi,

I have a new N6200-4EL mini NVR and while trying to boot I get an "out-of-range" message on my screen and after that when the boot sequence is about 72% complete the screen goes blank. This happens both with VGA and HDMI outputs.

Does anybody know what are the default output settings, or have any other advice?

Thank's in advance,

VMK

Hi,

I have a new N6200-4EL mini NVR and while trying to boot I get an "out-of-range" message on my screen and after that when the boot sequence is about 72% complete the screen goes blank. This happens both with VGA and HDMI outputs.

Does anybody know what are the default output settings, or have any other advice?

Thank's in advance,

VMK

I think it should autodetect display resolution, but I am not sure.

If I remember right, the default resolution is 1920x1080, so it could be that your display is not capable of showing it.

Can you connect other monitor temporarily that supports 1920x1080?

Hi I have the 4ch miniNVR working fine with 4 QD320 escam cams. I was sent the latest version of cameras firmware and updated. BUT even that nvr detects them as I12 they work only as onvif. Is there any newer I12 version to load? I tested a very old version for nvr and I12 worked... but I want to run the latest which works fine... thanks in advance!

I think it should autodetect display resolution, but I am not sure.

If I remember right, the default resolution is 1920x1080, so it could be that your display is not capable of showing it.

Can you connect other monitor temporarily that supports 1920x1080?

Thank's a lot,

that is what I suspected, the temporary old monitor is only 1280x1024, so probably the reason

BR VMK

Hi

I have a problem with a super mini nvr 4 CH N6200-4E , this nvr has a old firmware (20143011) so i have tried to upgrade with a newer (20150124) but during the upgrade nvr have freezed so now when i reboot the nvr show me only the boot image.....i downloaded in the download area (urcc store) the recovery file , puted in a pendrive but when i restart the nvr with pendrive connected on USB not appear the upgrade menu.....i have opened the nvr box and i can see that nvr have hi3515 chipset , the file for recovery is signed for 3520d , is this the problem that's do not boot in recovery? there is a recovery for N6200-4E with chipset 3515?

help me please