reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Yes even the fact I am running latest version both on nvr and cameras i12 keeps logging wrong login password!! If I load some older versions on nvr i12 works... It was supposed to be built for cooperation of manufacturers!!! Escam support sucks... Too pitty as the cameras are very cheap and have nice pic...

It seems like the cameras have an issue with the new NVR firmware. I have one Escam left and like you I have the same opinion about them, thats why I replaced all my cameras with EZVIS cameras, no matter what firmware I use they work all the time.

Edited by Guest

After many hours of research and bricking two times my NVR I am concluding that despite the bad support of Escam, the problem is with NVR firmware!!!..

And its very simple to conclude to this, when I load OLDER NVR firmware version (including older I12) protocol, I have picture... all this without changing ANYTHING on the cameras...!

SO that means that something is changed on the latest I12/NVR firmware which Escam cameras don't like (QD series)...

I hope that someone will read this (from urcctv) and maybe can have a solution...

i bought 2 mini nvr and 2 64gb usb sticks.. but usb sticks are not found by nvr. i really want to use them as motion detection drives

Unfortunately this is not possible. It is designed not to use USB sticks as storage for video. Only for firmware upload..

I've asked this before a while ago but thought I'd ask again.

I have a Mini NVR 2 with hikvision cameras outside that work fine with motion detection but I have two Tenvis indoor Pan / Tilt cameras (IPROBOT3 & jpt3815w-hd both ONVIf compliant).

They are detected OK as ONVIF and you can set motion detection up. The problem is that once motion is triggered the cameras both continuously record they don't stop after X seconds waiting for the next trigger like my Hik visions do.

Has anyone else tried these and got them working correctly?

Or is there another protocol that might work?

Cheers

Dave

Hi folks

I have read thru this forum, and there is alot of nice info... tnx

I have a few Escam Super Mini NVR K104 and K108.

The firmware is:

Master ver. 4.0 - 20150808

Hardware ver. - 4.0

I got the "latest" orginal firmware from Escam support.

However, support is nice, but they cannot answer all my question

1) - storage

I wounder... and I have see some answers

>>When the NVR is booting it checks /sys/block/sdX/removable. If this is set to 1 (usb memory)

I know that USB stick is slow compared to USB disk. But is there a "fix" for using USB stick as storage? (I have 32 GB Kinston sticks witch is quite fast)

2) - app

I have read thru the forum and there is a remote protocol on the NVR. icloud witch uses goolink and SANA witch uses Danale.

I dont like this cloud access, and want to use direct access....

>>MEyeProHD , meyepro,

I have testet and I got it connected, but is there any other app witch is better?

3) - storage type?

I see that many people uses the WD external usb disk.

>>2TB WD My Passport

Is this the best?

can the Nvr supply enougth power thru the USB?

and how about SSD disk inside the WD cabinet.

4) - TCP ports?

>>80 (http), 8443 (https), 1935 (rtmp), 554 (rtsp), 5050-505x?

I uses 80, 8443, 1935 and 554 for remote access...

What is the 5050-505x used for?

5) - HDMI settings?

>>VGA/HDMI display is out of range

how can I edit the system files (thru Telnet) to change the resolution?

6) - IR on Escam QD300, QD900 ????

have anyone expirience with those webcams?

I would likt to set IR allways on

I have tryed alot of commands... like:

/params.cgi?cmd=xxxxxxx

But am not able to set IR allways on...

Support sayes its not possible, but i still wounder if there is possible???

(the IR sensor is "flicking" at the end of the day... and its not cool..

My workaround now, is to "block" the IR sensor, but i would prefered a settings

7) - some expiriences

I am able to use RTSP for stream CHxx to an app or blueiris.

rstp stream url - :554/ch0_0.h264?ptype=udp

Any other or better idea?

- Protocol?

I found the list of Ixx protocols...

I wounder what protocol Foscam Fi860x and wanscam uses?

(wanscam is responding with I12, but it does not work)

woooow.. that was alot of questions

I numbered them so is any1 have som feedback, please just reply to what you know ))))))

Happy pre-Xmas....

Eddie

Hi Eddie.. For storage it's not a matter of speed it's a matter for read/write cycles... Usb sticks are not designed as ssd's or hard disks... This is why the restriction exists... Ports 505x are the streaming for each channel. Now as for resolution if reset to default settings it usually starts at low resolution visible to any monitor or TV. For USB storage power was not enough for me... So I ordered an esata cable and make a Y-split to the 5V adapter... Now my Hdd works rock solid and through a more "physical" interface esata... Thanks

Hi Eddie.. For storage it's not a matter of speed it's a matter for read/write cycles... Usb sticks are not designed as ssd's or hard disks... This is why the restriction exists... Ports 505x are the streaming for each channel. Now as for resolution if reset to default settings it usually starts at low resolution visible to any monitor or TV. For USB storage power was not enough for me... So I ordered an esata cable and make a Y-split to the 5V adapter... Now my Hdd works rock solid and through a more "physical" interface esata... Thanks

Could you please show a photograph of your ESATA connector?

Sure! Here is from the disk side

282384_1.jpg

and here from the NVR..

282384_2.jpg

From NVR side it had a USB connector which was for power supply of the disk. I cut this cable and connected DIRECT to the output of 5V 2A dc adapter... Except that is rock solid stable, the disk is working extremely cool...

Here is the cable approx. 3$ from ebay

282384_3.jpg

Sure! Here is from the disk side

282384_1.jpg

and here from the NVR..

282384_2.jpg

From NVR side it had a USB connector which was for power supply of the disk. I cut this cable and connected DIRECT to the output of 5V 2A dc adapter... Except that is rock solid stable, the disk is working extremely cool...

Here is the cable approx. 3$ from ebay

282384_3.jpg

Thank you, I have that cable but I wasnt too sure how the best way to connect the USB power.

I am having issues with the NVR rebooting, and i think it is something to do with the hardrive spooling up and browning out the NVR.

It's pretty simple... If you cut the usb it has four colors, red,black,green,white. You just connect red & black to the same ones of power supply unit. Green and white are not used... Most of 2.5'' Hdd don't consume more than 500mA...

It's pretty simple... If you cut the usb it has four colors, red,black,green,white. You just connect red & black to the same ones of power supply unit. Green and white are not used... Most of 2.5'' Hdd don't consume more than 500mA...

how about using a separate power supply?

Hi,

Just strugling with motion detection on my N6200-4e (firmware 08.08.2015). The NVR is detecting the motion as shown in the log but when searching playback there are no recordings at that point. Only scheduled recording is working. Motion detection is enabled on NVR and camera's (Misecu, YN-IPC-DM16WV). At "schedule record" option "Motion&Alarm" is enabled. Camera's are connected by Onfiv 2.0 and USB HDD as storage. Live preview is OK. Seems the NVR picks up the alarm from camera but no recording will take place. Anyone an idea whats wrong ? Thnx in advance.

Cheers,

Bert

Bonjour,

Désolé pour mon anglais (j'utilise un traducteur en ligne).

J'ai un mini nvr 6200 8EL firm v4 20150808 et je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner l'alarme détection avec une caméra Foscam FI9900, quand je fais une configuration sur le nvr après avoir quitté le menu ça ne reste pas en mémoire.

Si je configure la camera en détection mouvement cela n'enregistre pas sur le disque dur du nvr, avec une camera hikvision je n'ai pas de problème.

Merci pour votre aide.

Hello,

Afflicted for my English (I use a translator online). I have minis nvr 6200 8EL firm v4 20150808 and I do not manage to make function alarm detection with a camera Foscam FI9900, when I make a configuration on the nvr after having left the menu that does not remain in memory.

If I configure the camera in detection movement that does not record on the hard drive of the nvr, with a camera hikvision I do not have a problem. Thank you for your assistance.

Hello everyone, sorry for English. I bought this model by aliexpress DongJia DJ-3004M, I know if it is the same model of the site URCCTV N6200-4EL. Can I use the firmware N6200-4EL. You tell me the upgrade process?

Generally motion and scheduled recording are not compatible. You should expect one or the other. If you have a scheduled recording going on then that would override motion recording.

Hi,

Just strugling with motion detection on my N6200-4e (firmware 08.08.2015). The NVR is detecting the motion as shown in the log but when searching playback there are no recordings at that point. Only scheduled recording is working. Motion detection is enabled on NVR and camera's (Misecu, YN-IPC-DM16WV). At "schedule record" option "Motion&Alarm" is enabled. Camera's are connected by Onfiv 2.0 and USB HDD as storage. Live preview is OK. Seems the NVR picks up the alarm from camera but no recording will take place. Anyone an idea whats wrong ? Thnx in advance.

Cheers,

Bert

Does anyone have a solution to "How do you secure recorded video from tampering or stealing hdd storage?"

Thanks,

LouisIsMyDog

I have multiple recorders in multiple locations. Some are visible and the thief might think he's taken all the video with him. Others are well hidden. Every camera gets recorded at least 2 times, sometimes even more.

Combine multiple recorders with a quality and loud alarm system with multiple difficult-to-reach sirens with their independent power supplies. I used Arduino-based products to drive my sirens so even if they blow the power on the alarm system by shorting the siren leads, the other sirens continue to work and will shut off after a programmed time.

The goal is to make the bad guys nervous, scared, and physically uncomfortable so they don't spend the time to search out and trash your entire system; they give up and get the heck out of there.

Hello everyone, sorry for English. I bought this model by aliexpress DongJia DJ-3004M, I know if it is the same model of the site URCCTV N6200-4EL. Can I use the firmware N6200-4EL. You tell me the upgrade process?

up

up

Please

I have just received a new type of cheap Ip camera that does not work with my NVR. The previous cameras based on Hisilicon chipset all work fine when using the I12 and I13 protocols.

This camera is based on the newer chip from Grain, and is the model GM8136S http://www.grain-media.com/html/8136S_8135S.htm

The camera is supporting ONVIF but like the other cameras it does not work when using motion detection and Onvif.

Is there a protocol file that will work for this type of camera/chipset?

Hello!

I have recently bought a Mini NVR N6200-8E and while it's pretty good, I have some troubles. I have updated the firmware to the latest firmware (or at least the latest I was able to find - V4.0[20150808], is there anything newer?)

First, how can I set up a RTSP channel? When I am modifying a channel, I can only select I8, I8S, I9, I12 and Onvif in the "protocol" section, there is no RTSP, is there any other way how can I set it up to use RTSP input from ip camera?

Then, I am not able to use Firefox to access the video streams on the device. When I log in through firefox, the video does not work even though I have flash installed and it works everywhere else. Instead of the video there is just a blank space. It seems the issue is present only in Linux, it works under windows which is strange, because it also works in Chrome under Linux.

Edit: I have just found that the log does not work (at least through the web interface) with the new firmware, when I press "search", it just brings up a popup window saying "Failed". I remember it worked and displayed log entries with the older firmware.

Hello!

I have recently bought a Mini NVR N6200-8E and while it's pretty good, I have some troubles. I have updated the firmware to the latest firmware (or at least the latest I was able to find - V4.0[20150808], is there anything newer?)

First, how can I set up a RTSP channel? When I am modifying a channel, I can only select I8, I8S, I9, I12 and Onvif in the "protocol" section, there is no RTSP, is there any other way how can I set it up to use RTSP input from ip camera?

Then, I am not able to use Firefox to access the video streams on the device. When I log in through firefox, the video does not work even though I have flash installed and it works everywhere else. Instead of the video there is just a blank space. It seems the issue is present only in Linux, it works under windows which is strange, because it also works in Chrome under Linux.

Edit: I have just found that the log does not work (at least through the web interface) with the new firmware, when I press "search", it just brings up a popup window saying "Failed". I remember it worked and displayed log entries with the older firmware.

Go to download section URCCTV firmware enable rtsp I have done so