orkhana

New CCTV system design - 150 cameras

Dear friends,

Please help me to design below CCTV system

Cameras - up to 140-150 720TVL analog cameras

Distance between farthest camera and DVR - 1000 meters(later I will upload detailed scheme)

I plan to use UTP Cat 5E in buildings and SFTP Cat 5E on long distance between buildings. I will use active baluns to enhance signal on long distances.

So my questions:

Is my decision correct?

Which DVR and camera brands you suggest?

Which cable is more preferable in this case?

I'm not consider IP cameras and NVR because as I think it will be more expensive to build such network, FO cables, switches and etc.

Hi . With 150 is more than just picking a system

What sort or area are you protecting ???

You will be having cameras doing different tasks .... Fix and vf lens

And 1000 feet or meters ..... Yes you might think analog would be a cheaper install ...... But build a good network for IP can save in time and money and not use as much cable as you would standard analog.

Also distance ..... Why run cables to each building ??? Your going to be using multi units for storage .... Look at a system with a good cms to bring all footage to 1 location rarther than all recorders

Hi.

It's approx scheme of area

I understand your wish, I'm also prefer good network and good quality of IP, but unfortunately it's more expensive than analog. Time and workers is free in this project)

Could you please suggest 100-150 channel DVR brands?

I've found Pelco and Dahua.

Drawing4.thumb.jpg.1961aab7ce8a7cf7e7b20301aaa78290.jpg

Hi.

It's approx scheme of area

I understand your wish, I'm also prefer good network and good quality of IP, but unfortunately it's more expensive than analog. Time and workers is free in this project)

Could you please suggest 100-150 channel DVR brands?

I've found Pelco and Dahua.

Pelco DVRs are expensive and lacking in features in my opinion. Like others have said, for such a large install, I would avoid an analog setup and just reduce the number of cameras. It is likely you may not even need 150 cameras.

If you do insist on an analog setup, Dahua has some 32CH DVRs that I've used and they work.

I agree with Tom's point for where will you dispose those camera, which involved many factor. Even you an insatll all same type camera for a project.

With Pelco DVR which has good matrix for TV wall, while central monitoring room request to view all camera at real-time.

Orkhana,

As time is unlimited, I can suggest you our solution-HD software decoding engine, capable of play-backing 150 Channels of HD 1080P X 30 FPS of H.264 encoded bit streams from IP cameras, with a single desk top PC and graphic cards, driving up to 12 monitors. Nobody has ever done this so far and never would.

We would provide our engine for a single copy at U$ 1000. We used to sell it at U$ 100K, but offering this time, and one time, only at U$ 1K. We are going to give pc and cards specs for you to buy. You need to bring Pelco, or other big players, or whoever that can develop NVR software suits, interfacing our engine.

We are a very tiny company of 5 engineers. So we can not make many business trips to their software integration and development sites.

I am attaching a demo picture where you can see only a single PC behind a monitor in the middle.

HDSW_Decoder_Demo12Monitors.JPG.817e71c05e2b7dff87e1d4c7f879e620.JPG

That is not for Encoding. It is to de-compress the H.264 bit stream files (HD1080P X 150 CH X 30 FPS -all in real time) and to display the decoded videos on the 12 Monitors. CPU consumes less than 40% (shown on the picture attached). Nobody is ever closer to this one. I know there are someone who are claiming around HD X 16 Ch but not commercially applicable, due to its High CPU usage, leading to system un-stability. If you can bring us the Big Players who can integrate our Engine to their own NVR suits and introduce the products on to the worldwide level, you will deserve your share.

Nobody has ever done this so far and never would.

We would provide our engine for a single copy at U$ 1000. We used to sell it at U$ 100K, but offering this time, and one time, only at U$ 1K. We are going to give pc and cards specs for you to buy. You need to bring Pelco, or other big players, or whoever that can develop NVR software suits, interfacing our engine. .

Called video wall ...... And no your not the first or the last

Avigilon ... Geo ..... Aver ....doughy and even dahua have video wall servers.

I can see why you discounted it by $90k ....... Why would you suggest pelco will develope there SDK for your system to a customer

Called video wall ...... And no your not the first or the last

Avigilon ... Geo ..... Aver ....doughy and even dahua have video wall servers.

I can see why you discounted it by $90k ....... Why would you suggest pelco will develope there SDK for your system to a customer

Thanks Tomcctv,

Actually I discounted 99K.

I understand their system makes a single pc for handling 4 Ch HD X 1080P decoding. That's what the Samsung has been doing here for local market. The communication and synchronization between pcs gets difficult. Lots of software /hardware overhead. Less flexible in switching a certain video channel to be displayed on a certain monitor on the fly. Reducing the number of PC can save such headaches, including a emergency back up. We do marketing locally in Korea. But I do not think they are the right guy. We do not have any contact points with Big guys. Never had chances to bring them into our demo. Thanks anyway.

...We would provide our engine for a single copy at U$ 1000. We used to sell it at U$ 100K, but offering this time, and one time, only at U$ 1K...