rory

Shootout

Oh lawd .. right next door .. gun shot after gun shot ... duckin beneath the keyboard as dont know what is what ,...

EDIT: Cops on the way, something serious going down ... too many home invasions this time of the night around here ... first gunshot was like right outside the door .. then there was a burst of slightly more distant ones ... closed the front door quick ... worst part is juz waiting and not knowing what is going on ... ..

man i wish ... gun = prison time here ... unless your just shooting pigeons with a shot gun ... hence the pigeon shooting licence for some select few ....

that guy .. man he is useless, cant even hook up the other BW camera yet

that guy .. man he is useless, cant even hook up the other BW camera yet

Thats ok, I'll just lower the base salary...

Dunno exactly ... but with the US Visa lawyers probaby around about $10K ..

Nah, its can't be that much....

Coming to the U.S. Permanently - Immigrant Services

Description of Service and Fee Amount

* Filing an immigrant visa petition (Collected for USCIS and subject to change)

o Petition, USCIS, Form I-130 to classify status of alien relative for issuance of immigrant visa: $185.00

o Petition to classify orphan as an immediate relative, USCIS Form I-600 : $525.00

* Immigrant visa application processing fee (per person), Form DS-230 : $335.00

* Diversity Visa Lottery surcharge for immigrant visa application (per person applying as a result of the lottery program): $375.00

* Immigrant visa security surcharge, for all IV and DV applicants: $45.00

* Affidavit of Support Review (only when AOS is reviewed domestically), Form I-864 : $70.00

Note: Forms and fee amounts are listed for immigration petitions which are submitted to Department of State, either accepted at an Embassy or Consulate abroad, or within the U.S to the National Visa Center or Kentucky Consular Center. Other immigration related forms can only be approved by the Department of Homeland Security's United States Citizenship and Immigrants Services (USCIS). For other fees (relating to forms starting with an “Iâ€

let me know when you've saved up enough....I"ll be waiting

tanks ... this is a new year .. lets see what happens ...

I miss 7 elevens and Diners though ... im a simple person

PS. never did see those promised

police cars ... Ahh only the 10th time i called 911 and they never turned up ..

Rory

Rory... Just defect and claim political asylum - - fear of return due to likely reprisal by drug-smuggling warlords you turned in (oh… and hurry up and turn some in if you haven’t done that part yet).

Ear Plugs.

That is what you need when a lot of shooting is going on. That is what I wear when a lot of gun fire is happening close by.

Immigration lawyer??...i got my my greencard by myself..2000$ it cost me...well that was 12 years ago...pm me if you want to find out how...

That sux. I thought guns were banned down there? Oh well, so much for gun control laws

i tell you what its an easy life being in cornwall compared to your area from the sound of it rory

scary stuff!

i would assume you have some badass security on ur home?

Yep he does.

He has bars on his windows. Carries a knife bigger then Rambo and wears a shirt that say BadAss on it.

And he is just waiting as he can see what is going on with his security system.

Warning: To all potential home invaders, this is not an invitation.

PS. T-shirts are available, but you run the risk of getting butt kicked if you go outside with it on.