Hi,
Wondering if someone could help me with my home CCTV system.

At night I have a strange white(ish) light on both my front and rear camera.
Please look at the images. Any idea what this is?
I have spoken to Reolink support who suggested it’s a cobweb – It’s not…
Camera Model – Reolink -RLC-410

Thanks
Matt

ReoLink Both Feeds.JPG

I agree with the 2 previous posts. Move the one so that it is not reflecting off the wall, and clean those spider webs. I have to go outside a couple of times a week with a broom to clean spider webs. And clean those lenses for any rain spots.

Hi,

Thank you, everyone, for contributing.

As I said, there is no spider webs or any other kind of webs around or in front of the lights.

With the help of "jeromephone" (Thanks), the issue was with the IR light. I turned this off any problem has gone away. To compensate I have turned on the "light switch" in the console (Can't recall the precise name as and I am not at home to check) and this has helped at night. 

Little frustrated this was mentioned by support to try...

Thanks all.

Hi,

The issue is actually not resolved. Still having this problem.

The issue is with the infrared light. Once this is off, no white lines. Please see the attached images.

There are no cobwebs and the area the camera is in (as you can see has no interference).

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

InfraRed-On.JPG

No-InfraRed.JPG

This  Looks like the it lights are relflecting back towards the camera lens is there a sponge around the lens that touches the glass as that could be misformed or misaligned 

14 hours ago, MatthewJL said:

Hi,

The issue is actually not resolved. Still having this problem.

The issue is with the infrared light. Once this is off, no white lines. Please see the attached images.

There are no cobwebs and the area the camera is in (as you can see has no interference).

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

InfraRed-On.JPG

No-InfraRed.JPG

Again you have spider webs over camera ........ Please don't say there not .....it has always been a problem with built in IR cameras

and the reason why you only see them with IR on is because the web reflects the IR.... And this makes them visible...... Also your pictures show that problem 

look at your first post image ..... The web is in a different place than were it is you your last picture and this eliminates a scratched cover or lens..

you can't see the webs because they are very fine.

try again tonight but this time clean the camera once the webs start to show