Kmag454

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

So I’m new to the security camera world, I’ve been reading and getting a bunch of mixed opinions so I came here to see if y’all could help me out. I’m looking for an 8 camera system and I’m needing 4 wider angle cameras. I’m looking for quality picture and capable of viewing a license plate of a moving car if needed. Now what I need the most is a camera that can show me someone’s face as night due to recent incidents. Thank you for taking your time to read this and thank you for the future help! 

I would look at IP camera system.  Your face id problem is going to be a camera placement problem.  You want to fill the frame with the face as much as possible.  License plate capture is kind of its own thing  look on this forum for threads on this topic.  Talk to a couple of dealers  they can put you into a reasonable system and offer tech support.

1. You can have a license plate camera, but need make sure your mounting location, not too far and too high, and make sure car speed should be lower than 30 miles.

2. For just show people's face, you just need a high resolution camera, but for face detection or face recognition function, then you need good NVR.

Hi. If you are looking for the camera specifically for car number plate, maybe the NPR camera is the one for you. But I don't think you would like to go there. The price is a little bit too high.
I would suggest the 4K SPRO camera with Starlight tech. In this case, the face can be identified clearly even in the night. And it also gives you high resolution to room in for the number plate & any detail you would like to see.  
Furthermore, the DVR also has face detection/motion detection to push notification to your device. It should help you stop the crime. 

Hope this is helpful : )

1 hour ago, Benson Chiang said:

Hi. If you are looking for the camera specifically for car number plate, maybe the NPR camera is the one for you. But I don't think you would like to go there. The price is a little bit too high.
I would suggest the 4K SPRO camera with Starlight tech. In this case, the face can be identified clearly even in the night. And it also gives you high resolution to room in for the number plate & any detail you would like to see.  
Furthermore, the DVR also has face detection/motion detection to push notification to your device. It should help you stop the crime. 

Hope this is helpful : )

More sales crap