martynk27

Security Company in Glasgow, Scotland

Hi All

I run a Security and Telecommunications company in Scotland near Glasgow. We are moving away from traditional CCTV to IP systems and find there is a large potiential in this market due to the integration and scaleability features of the systems.

If you want to hear more about what we are doing drop me a line.

Many Thanks

Martyn King

King Communications

Hi,

Nice to meet you on here , im Evelyn from china ,i am working for a security company which offer cctv camera , dvr card and other security products.

Hope can share experience with you in future.

Evelyn

Hi Martyn, welcome .. my mother is originally from scotland ... also there is an IP video manufacturer in Scotland, cant remember the name off hand, but do you know of them also?

Hi Martyn, welcome to the forum

Visimetrics is also from Scotland, seems its a popular place for the security industry. Plus the old sinclair computers were made there, which got loads of people into the computer industry

Hi Martyn,

I am interested in learning more...I can't use PM (yet...not enough posts), but maybe we could e-mail each other.

I have an interest in IP telephony and IP based video systems. I've been tinkering with Zoneminder and would like to get it integrated with my Asterisk box. I am also always on the lookout for new ideas and applications.

Regards,

Mike

Hi,nice to see you all,I am a new guy also.

wish we can do a great friendship in this forum

Hi,

I am Alvin from Penang Malaysia and I am a security system integrator. I also sell security on-line. In Malaysia IP cam are getting increasingly popular. Panasonic is one of the popular brands here. In bigger installations, ACTI is a good choice. What brands are you using?