scorpion

He speaks up for all of us!

Same story in the UK, outlawing on its way of the normal bulb

Wish that politician could come over to the UK to give his speech to our leaders....

Wonder what is next, the goverment should never dictate what people can use in their own homes (baring illegal stuff etc)..

Well, it is bulbs today, smoking in your house (which I think is already implemented in several counties), seeing you wife and kids, what you can and should not eat... What is next?? Time spent with the family, where you can or should not travel and when, may be even we have to obtain permission to use the bathroom..

Last time I checked, we still live in U.S. right? or is it already called North American Union?? According to Bush, NAU in inevitable...

may be even we have to obtain permission to use the bathroom..

I'm glad Sheryl Crow isn't running the show:

I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting

She proposes one square per visit. One square!

I read this post and was sceptical but I came out of this with 2 thoughts

1. Our country will soon be worse, than the russia's were under communist rule. Did i say soon?

and 2. I at least know there is one guy in washington with common sense.

Hey Scorpion still have that machine in you garage so we can clone him?

Check this out:

If this is not a reality, not sure what is... Before we know it (or can do anything about it), this becomes law and then what else in the pipe that they do not say now that eventually will become reality? Like, having a new currency for NAU, open borders, new policies, etc...

Does this sound like EU all over again? How about SAU (South American Union)? How about AU (Asian Union)? Well, welcome to the path of New World Order!

To quote Mr. Heston: "From my cold dead hands"

I can't believe you people. Didn't you know that freedom is a privilige.

The "New world order" is already being accomplished. Just like the democrats want to socialize our gas industry and anything else they can get their hands on. (Not to get too political, but, I was amazed at the stupidity of that)