thunderbiz

Clearest night vision camera clip from China

It still looks like an normal IR camera to me. Almost at the end of the first clip when de left girl is walking towards the camera, the camerahave to readjust because there is a large reflection of someting on here dress. If you want that I believe you that it is something else than the person must look from a short distance direcly in te lens for 2 seconds.

Everybody who works with IR back-up ligting knows what happens with the eyes.

Looks like a standard IR cam to me also.

1000nm is infra-red, so Im not sure what you are going on about with all this talk of new technology etc.

Does it, or does it not contain a infra red emmiting light source?

Its a simple question that is not giving away anything secret...

Please stop picking on this guy because he is from China. The way I see it, is the Chinese people are doing pretty good at making almost EVERYTHING we buying. And yes.... better quality stuff would be nice

Huh? Nobody is picking on him because he's from China. I have a few good Chinese friends so that argument don't work with me. I'm just holding his feet to the fire so he can prove his claims and prove me wrong with my gut feeling of him SPAMMING his wares.

Looks like a standard IR cam to me also.

1000nm is infra-red, so Im not sure what you are going on about with all this talk of new technology etc.

Does it, or does it not contain a infra red emmiting light source?

Its a simple question that is not giving away anything secret...

This blows his claim of his sensor magically pulling light out of the air. I agree that this wavelength is still IR, definitely out of visible range for most humans. I'm not sure what military application his camera would hold as the problem comes in if it emits IR it will definitely be a beacon for a novice sniper. His claims aren't holding water and I'm done with him.

Heres what they look like:

untitled.jpg

Here's a link to the site in English http://219.235.0.206/cgi-bin/webshow/page.aspx?wid=WB07060002&wpd=witmake668&c=1174

And heres the specs

1. Indoor type(For interior places where need to be monitored secretly)

Model HGSN10MD;HGSN20MD;HGSN30MB

Resolution ratio >580TVL

Imaging method Fixed-focus, Auto iris

Image B/W image; Color to B/W image

Visibility range >10m~30m(night)

Visual angle horizontal≤45°

Service temperature -20℃~+55℃

Service Voltage DC12V;AC24V;AC220V

Power <25W

Weight <5.0kg

Dimension φ120X150;φ130X160;φ140X170

Protection Indoor integrated metal shell

And heres the specs

Resolution ratio >580TVL

Power <25W

Weight <5.0kg

I must say that I really like the machined cases. That doesn't mean the cameras are what is claimed. The first clue of an IR emitter is the visibiity range.

Now was that so hard

EDIT** Oh yeah, and heres the blog with pictures and more specs in english http://thunderwitmake.blogspot.com/

and some prices for fun

Enjoy

HGSY-10MN-X

Zero lux Best range>10m, Fixed focus

B/W Resolution>550L ,Color Resolution>450L

$1154

HGSY-20MN-X

Zero lux Best range>20m, Fixed focus

$1554

HGSY-50MW-X

Zero lux Best range>50m, Fixed focus

B/W Resolution>600L ,Color Resolution>480L

$3154

HGSY-100MW-X

Zero lux Best range>100m, Zoom

$3954

few other models go up to $5000-6000

Now was that so hard

EDIT** Oh yeah, and heres the blog with pictures and more specs in english http://thunderwitmake.blogspot.com/

and some prices for fun

Enjoy

HGSY-10MN-X

Zero lux Best range>10m, Fixed focus

$1154

HGSY-20MN-X

Zero lux Best range>20m, Fixed focus

$1554

HGSY-50MW-X

Zero lux Best range>50m, Fixed focus

$3154

HGSY-100MW-X

Zero lux Best range>100m, Zoom

$3954

few other models go up to $5000-6000

are those prices the very end user pricing like after distributor, wholesaler, dealer, retailer, mall outlet, mark ups?

Looks like a pretty heavy duty company. But if I was going to spend a grand on a camera you can be sure I would want a really good warranty, tech support in English and service with no more than a week turn around time.

"Shanghai Witmake industry Co.,Ltd. is ever growing at the pace of china's economic develop, the company's business extensively, involving heavy chemical industry equipment, intelligent robot systems, automotive components manufacturing, international trade, and other fields..."

untitled.jpg

Here's a link to the site in English http://219.235.0.206/cgi-bin/webshow/page.aspx?wid=WB07060002&wpd=witmake668&c=1174

And heres the specs

Resolution ratio >580TVL

Power <25W

Weight <5.0kg

Thanks, I still dont understand, are these simply Day Night cameras, with additional IR Illuminators as shown in the photo above? 930nm above is invisible to the human eye, I have used it before. To be honest I prefer something I can see. Also, they should advertise the distance in feet for the north american market.

Looks like a pretty heavy duty company. But if I was going to spend a grand on a camera you can be sure I would want a really good warranty, tech support in English and service with no more than a week turn around time.

"Shanghai Witmake industry Co.,Ltd. is ever growing at the pace of china's economic develop, the company's business extensively, involving heavy chemical industry equipment, intelligent robot systems, automotive components manufacturing, international trade, and other fields..."

with any company in china, you are investing in their communist government with every purchase

not that I dont buy chinese products, crap we all do whether we know it or not .. just saying ... remember that buying any product made in china, or anything that has components made in china, we are supporting a government that does not allow its people to be free.

And with that said, to our esteemed colleague from china, to bypass that great firewall you are behind and being monitored, here is a link to some great software: http://www.torproject.org - Dont let them hold you down! FREEDOM IS POSSIBLE!

survtech:

It is amazing that you put so much time on answering my words.

I am not good at arguing. OK , for the time you used, you win. I do not want make this topic a politic post.

English is not my native language, and if my words offense you I apologize.

If you just judge from the newspaper you are not clever enough. Judge by the truth, not the words from others mouth.

They look ok on the outside, not sure on the exact specs but examples look good also. Need some outside shots though, IR is always easy with indoor shots but outdoors is where it gets difficult.

Basically need to get them to a US distributor and let them push them for you. Most people on here either buy from distributors, dealers, or retailers ... in other words most on here dont buy direct from the manufacturer.

I don't know how does this topic goes far from the way.

First I just post some videos , then someone citicize, at last the topic turn to country fairs.

1. Please stop political things, you love your country, I love my country. If you are kind enough please don't coene other with your Ideology. Put countries aside, and leave the cameras here.

2. As you have seen the video. Just say if the video effect is GOOD or NOT. And you can post some videos you made. Tell the difference.

3. I believe one day you can see this camera in US and other country.

Regards,

Thanks, I still dont understand, are these simply Day Night cameras, with additional IR Illuminators as shown in the photo above? 930nm above is invisible to the human eye, I have used it before. To be honest I prefer something I can see. Also, they should advertise the distance in feet for the north american market.

Rory. The cameras in the pic are finalized. There are no Illuminators.

Regarding the "funny prices" ak357 mentioned. I have to announce as follows:

The camera's design life is 100,000 hours. It means you can uses it for several years without changing.

The camera is to be used for essential places. It has already been installed in some banks, museums and oil fields.

Wang Lei, Exactly how much ambient light was used in the videos you posted? What is the price of this camera with shipping in $ US dollars if ordered directly from China? Where could I obtain service should their be a problem?

The 3 smaller white ones are the IR illuminator halogen bulbs correct?

a camera needs some light to see.

also .... in the videos on your blog there is a light source coming from the camera area, whether its Infrared or other.

The 3 smaller white ones are the IR illuminator halogen bulbs correct?

a camera needs some light to see.

also .... in the videos on your blog there is a light source coming from the camera area, whether its Infrared or other.

3 white ones are indoor types.

There is an application in the coal mine. To prevent theft underground they installed our cameras. Because the camera is suitable for hidden use.

1. normal IR camera can be seen in the very dark (when a thief looks in the dark he will find there is something red in the direction of IR camera, and he will try to not walk into that place.)

2. in the very dark normal IR cameras will have noise.

I got a new video in hand, a rough test made by DVR , the image is not good enough, and I don't know if you want to see it.

Bone: the s/n ratio is 52

1. normal IR camera can be seen in the very dark (when a thief looks in the dark he will find there is something red in the direction of IR camera, and he will try to not walk into that place.)

730nm-850nm is slightly visible yes.

However 930nm-1100nm is invisible to the human eye, and is available in many of the Extreme CCTV products as well as many other manufacturers. Been around for many years. Is this the wavelength your IR is using?

Bone: the s/n ratio is 52

Thanks. Do you manufacture your sensors in house or do you buy third party such as Sony? If you are using third party CCDs what is the model number of the chip? I'm assuming you are using an ICR, is this correct? Are you using your own customized signal processing?

The cameras in the pic are finalized. There are no Illuminators.

Let me guess

Is this "Terahertz " Camera ?

I know I would love to get a look under the hood of one of these cams. I'm guessing the sound of silence to my last question would indicate there's some older borrowed and probably obsolete technology involved here. I'm still curious of who makes the CCD and what model number it is so we can get concrete evidence of what's happening here. If it manufactured by a reputable company it shouldn't be that hard to get a copy of the white paper. Oh well.

The cameras in the pic are finalized. There are no Illuminators.

Let me guess

Is this "Terahertz " Camera ?

I know I would love to get a look under the hood of one of these cams. I'm guessing the sound of silence to my last question would indicate there's some older borrowed and probably obsolete technology involved here. I'm still curious of who makes the CCD and what model number it is so we can get concrete evidence of what's happening here. If it manufactured by a reputable company it shouldn't be that hard to get a copy of the white paper. Oh well.

Out for a full day.

I have told every thing I knew. Due to the reason to protect our business secret not all the technologies are allowed to tell out. .As you are clever enough I think maybe in 1 year or 2 you will get it from the US market and maybe you can check yourself.

I would like to talk more about the effect than the tech. Maybe you can show me some videos that have same effects?