I'd like to see that car meet the front of a Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel Dually, lets just say you wouldn't need a casket, i remember seeing those Smart cars in Italy about 7 years ago, while there for a WSB Race, and thinking, that they would never be legal for use on American Roads, was i wrong, you would never see me in one of those death traps...

havent seen my truck hey?

1504770193_colorirwithlights.png.bcf6d33308ebbdc799257d7aebe09844.png

i miss my jeep though, which is alot safer!

just needs the tranny fixed but thats $2000 here.

i miss my jeep though, which is alot safer!

just needs the tranny fixed but thats $2000 here.

i myself had a jeep wrangler, 1997, i really miss that also, it was lifted and had 37 inch tires all around, it was the best vehicle for merging into traffic, all i did was look for the nicest car in line, and once they saw those massive tires coming their way, i was in like flynn..

i myself had a jeep wrangler, 1997, i really miss that also, it was lifted and had 37 inch tires all around, it was the best vehicle for merging into traffic, all i did was look for the nicest car in line, and once they saw those massive tires coming their way, i was in like flynn..

That's one thing I miss about my little s**tbox Mazda - same concept: "You car is worth $40,000, my car is worth $400... *I* have the right of way!"

That's one thing I miss about my little s**tbox Mazda - same concept: "You car is worth $40,000, my car is worth $400... *I* have the right of way!"

We have a saying around here... doesn't matter what you drive.

Company car always wins.

if i shift my gears fast enough im sure i can beat it

nice thing bout this is when you are on E you can just chuck in $3 even at $5.39 a gallon and still drive around for a day

other than that it breaks the back on these roads.

Company car always wins.

pretty much the same theory....

Company car always wins.

my experience has been the biggest vehicle always wins!

plenty company cars met my jeep's iron bumper when failing to yield.

its not really the size of the vehicle exclusively, its the mindset of the person behind the wheel, you see when i was in my Jeep, i didn't mind getting into a fender bender with the jeep, BUT, when i was in my M-B CLK 320, i was a little nicer to those looking to merge...

so those who drive the company cars and those who drive the " get the F out of my way or i will F'up your nice car with my, i don't give a $hit about truck", are the ones who will always be the winner in a lane merge...

but they loose all the time because the company car doesnt do any damage to the bigger vehicle, and then they get fired for damaging their bosses car

for those who fear CCTV in public, and you know who you are, it looks like its gonna get a lot of use in Britain, it seems they are having a lot of issues with canadians running wild in the streets...trying to burn some town downs...

they are talking about using plastic bullets, i say they use some full metal jackets or better yet some hollow points, that will stop any other problems...

it appears the police already pulled some images from the CCTV cameras...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14462271

for those who fear CCTV in public, and you know who you are, it looks like its gonna get a lot of use in Britain, it seems they are having a lot of issues with canadians running wild in the streets...trying to burn some town downs...

they are talking about using plastic bullets, i say they use some full metal jackets or better yet some hollow points, that will stop any other problems...

it appears the police already pulled some images from the CCTV cameras...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14462271

Was wondering when their police were going to get serious, non stop video of police being beat back and civilians being beaten and robbed and homes and businesses being looted and burned ... and yet the police seemed useless all this time ... battons cant fight petrol bombs ... they need some real fire power. They need to stop calling them protesters and criminals and call them what they are, terrorists, and deal with them accordingly. Unfortunately though some misguided kids are also involved so it makes it that much harder.

this is the reason why it started. the police shot a guy dead for shooting a police officer. were infact the police officer was shot by another officer. and the police tried to hide the fact.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ipcc-man-shot-police-did-not-open-fire-164401662.html

They did not know this until now and even so the investigation is ongoing awaiting DNA tests.

And it still doesnt explain the looting and burning of communities the fools have to live in, and attacking innocent civilians. The ones doing this after the initial protest are nothing but thugs and criminals. Citizens need to get together groups with machetes and bats and deal with these terrorists, since the police obviously cannot protect anyone there. Stop being so nice and just put them down, it amazes me that in a country where they get so much government assistance they still complain its not enough, try living in a real ghetto with no money and no food, no shoes, no running water, no toilet, electricity always going off or none at all, and no government assistance .. then they might be able to talk.

An entire family setup shop across the road from me selling fruit, their kids have no shoes, baby has no milk, they are selling fruit they picked out in the 100+ degree heat, no hope for the future of their kids, yet they will stand out there all day and do something, so that they can at least buy some water and rice to feed their kids - they are doing something, anything but riot and burn down their community, they would be content with running water at home, meanwhile the thugs that riot and loot arent content without stealing nike, wii consoles and big screen LCDs.

Canadians??

Its galling to read all these social commentaries romanticising the violence and blaming society and governments on ignoring the plight of a generation and not understanding. It's not their fault, it's the governments for neglecting them.

What a load of horse baloney*. I can guarantee that these kids don't give a toss about social values, the government or anything else. They're in it for the free stuff. The majority of stores that have been looted. Fashion, electronics and sports goods. Who'da thunk it?! The welfare state has meant that it's easier not to give the proverbial* and when opportunity comes along to get more free stuff without contributing to society, they'll take it. Should have sent the army in on the first night to curb stomp the little rats.

*substituted family friendly word

The way I see it, the reason these young people are looting everything, is because there is no immediate repercussions to what they are doing.

Is it true these police have nothing but batons and a little shield?? They don't even have guns? WTF!

Get them in there with bean-bag shotguns - fire at anyone who is actively causing trouble. Give them rubber-bullets for sidearms. Get the fire dep. out there and spray these people with lots of water. Throw tear-gas canisters into the crowds of looters.

You can't just stand by with a stick!

looks like the citizens have had enough and joining the coppers to run the terrorists out of town

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d1f_1312930822

Yep no guns ... nothing .. well i saw them with dogs at one point ... biting a few rioters ..

i would most certainly at least grab a gardening tool or something to deal with thugs looting and burning down stores in my community.

The way I see it, the reason these young people are looting everything, is because there is no immediate repercussions to what they are doing.

Yes but good people wouldnt do it regardless of repercussions or not.

Cant always depend on the police or the law to tell us what to do, we should know better.