Liquid_Squelch

Qvis / EyeSurv RTSP URL

Hi All,

Been searching up and down for the documentation that has the proper URL string to look a the RTSP video from an Qvis / Dahua 16 channel DVR.

I would like to grab one of my cameras and use ffmpeg to grab an image every minute or so for my weather station page. (maybe even get creative and do a time-lapse video over the last 24 hours).

If anyone can pass me the RTSP URL, that would be great. I have a port defined, but just need either the main or sub feed.

Thanks

documentation that has the proper URL string to look a the RTSP video from an Qvis / Dahua 16 channel DVR.

I would like to grab one of my cameras and use ffmpeg to grab an image every minute or so for my weather station page. (maybe even get creative and do a time-lapse video over the last 24 hours).

Thanks

delete

Edited by Guest

Sorry I guess I tried to help in the wrong way by posting a link to a nice writeup on another site. You can google dahua and rtsp and find a very nice writeup.

Thank you both.. I got the e-mail, and searched for the website and found the website that is 'banned'. A great write-up over there. Just what I was looking to do too!

Thanks again for the help!

Yeah, sites get banned as well as people.

Another is going to be banned too as soon as I can work out the regular expression that does not wreck entire threads.