reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

I just received my 8 CH mini NRV from urcctv on aliexpress. FW installed is 20140804.

I have an issue with the HDMI port on which I have a black screen. VGA is working but the NVR is dedicated to be connected to a monitor without VGA...

Is there a parameter to be set to allow pictures from HDMI?

Hi, Eric, Try adjust the HDMI Monitor's Display resolution. This happens only Monitor's resolution is lower than NVR's resolution. When you connect it to VGA monitor you can also try to lower the NVR's Stream Type and then connect to HDMI monitor.

Cheer.

I just received my 8 CH mini NRV from urcctv on aliexpress. FW installed is 20140804.

I have an issue with the HDMI port on which I have a black screen. VGA is working but the NVR is dedicated to be connected to a monitor without VGA...

Is there a parameter to be set to allow pictures from HDMI?

Hi, Eric, Try adjust the HDMI Monitor's Display resolution. This happens only Monitor's resolution is lower than NVR's resolution. When you connect it to VGA monitor you can also try to lower the NVR's Stream Type and then connect to HDMI monitor.

Cheer.

Sorry, I mean the NVR display setting - Resolution, select a lower one.

I have tried without luck, resolution is set to 1440*900 but no picture over HDMI. Test Monitor is a 19" samsung 931BW (native resolution)

I have also an other issue with one camera which is not detected.

I have for test 2 1 MP camera over ethernet (720P) and 1 2MP over Wifi (1080P).

The 2 720P cam are correctly displayed, but the 1080P is not detected neither I can set it up manually.

I saw on Aliexpress a new firmware is available date october. Where can I download it to update my just received NVR?

I have tried without luck, resolution is set to 1440*900 but no picture over HDMI. Test Monitor is a 19" samsung 931BW (native resolution)

I have also an other issue with one camera which is not detected.

I have for test 2 1 MP camera over ethernet (720P) and 1 2MP over Wifi (1080P).

The 2 720P cam are correctly displayed, but the 1080P is not detected neither I can set it up manually.

I saw on Aliexpress a new firmware is available date october. Where can I download it to update my just received NVR?

Firmware can be downloaded from www.urcctvstore.com

For 2MP IP camera please set the NVR the stream type to 1920x1080P mode, try both 1ref and 2ref mode.

19" samsung 931BW has no hdmi so you used converter?

I used a 1650X1080 Monitor with hdmi.

After a while i began to use the cheapest 32" (160€),wow what an upgrade,it's like the mini-nvr became alive,

I'm using an HDMI to DVI cable, which is normally working fine. I will try with a 22 inch TV just to double checK.

Regarding the resolution, I can't lower the 2MP cam, or I haven't where to do it.

I'm also stuck with motion detection. I need further work on this topic as I don't clearly understand if I should set it up on the camera or on the NVR only...

HDMI is fine with a TV (still using HDMI to DVI cable), so it is not working with standard computer monitor.

I'm now need to understand how to get movement detection with my cybernova cameras...

HDMI is fine with a TV (still using HDMI to DVI cable), so it is not working with standard computer monitor.

I'm now need to understand how to get movement detection with my cybernova cameras...

I am sending you the private protocol we worked out with cybernova IPC manufacturer to your email now

I am sending you the private protocol we worked out with cybernova IPC manufacturer to your email now

Hi Mike,

no private protocol is under development for the "MayGion v3" cameras ??

Me too would like to manage Motion Detection !!!

Thanks Bruno.

I'm trying to connect to an IP camera and that works fine but only when I leave the password blank. When I'm using a password in the camera and change it also in the NVR the camera won't connect anymore? Does anyone have an idea why?

Mike, protocol i36 uploaded, but motion detection does not seem to work.

Should I set something in the camera config or all the settings are to be applied only in the NVR?

I have activated the motion detection for each channel, defined the area to monitor, set an email adress and sound alarm but nohing happen.

When I come back on the setting pages, the area defined is not appearing and sensitivity is resetted to medium.

Thanks for your support!

Regarding the problem of password, I had the same problem. If a password is setup in the camera, no way for the NVR to detect it!

Hi Mike,

no private protocol is under development for the "MayGion v3" cameras ??

Me too would like to manage Motion Detection !!!

Thanks Bruno.

Hi Bruno,

Currently no MayGion private protocol under development. Because this kind of PTZ cameras always have there own SD/TF Card recording system.It comparability with other recording device is always a problem.

Mike

I'm trying to connect to an IP camera and that works fine but only when I leave the password blank. When I'm using a password in the camera and change it also in the NVR the camera won't connect anymore? Does anyone have an idea why?

Input the camera password into NVR settings.

Picture attached.

pic.thumb.png.7b58ae83bb5db9c9a7656c36db59ccf4.png

Could the motion detection issue with the Cybernova be linked with the fact the camera are equipped with SD Card?

Mike, is there any protocol for the Sricam AP004/AP005 PTZ cameras? I cannot find any way at all to get the video feeds to display.

I have had next to no luck contacting Sricam for any information on firmware updates or rtsp urls, the only url I can get to work via vlc is http:// not rtsp://, so the NVR will not pull the video.

Mike, is there any protocol for the Sricam AP004/AP005 PTZ cameras? I cannot find any way at all to get the video feeds to display.

I have had next to no luck contacting Sricam for any information on firmware updates or rtsp urls, the only url I can get to work via vlc is http:// not rtsp://, so the NVR will not pull the video.

I subscribe this request: it would be very nice to allow also "http://" streams

Ciao, Bruno

is giving the message "FOrmat Over" when I'm formatting the hard disk? how do I fix it?

tried with 2 hd models!!

not this recording

thanks

i just got my nvr

mouse is not working on the unit.

what could be the problem

Are you using a wired or wireless USB mouse?

Have you tried both USB ports?

Regarding the problem of password, I had the same problem. If a password is setup in the camera, no way for the NVR to detect it!

@ericg, Did you manage to get it working with a password?

@mike: I did input the same password in the NVR settings bus as soon as I set a password in the camera the camera picture disappears from the NVR screen. When I leave the password in the camera blank it shows up again in the NVR even if there is still set a password in the NVR settings. I'm still running firmware 20140417.

I'm using an HDMI to DVI cable, which is normally working fine. I will try with a 22 inch TV just to double checK.

Regarding the resolution, I can't lower the 2MP cam, or I haven't where to do it.

I'm also stuck with motion detection. I need further work on this topic as I don't clearly understand if I should set it up on the camera or on the NVR only...

try to connect a ground wire to the nvr I had the same problem

is there a possibility to setup a DLNA mediaserver on the mini nvr to stream the images to my Samsung smart tv.

or is there another way to connect to the tv