reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Hello to all...Newbie here.

I just got the latest Super Mini PVR which has 20140417? firmware...I'm hoping someone can help me...I went through all 19 pages but still having a heck of a time.

Of course this unit doesn't recognize ANY of my older IP cams...except ONE.

I DO get preview video, but it will not record for some reason. I can take a snapshot but no recording. The max res. for this cam is 740X480 or something...

Can anyone please tell me WHY it won't record or how to set it so it does? Is it because it will only record 720p and above...?

Also, does anyone know of a reletively non expensive PTZ camera that this unit will recognize?

Thanks in advance for your help.

All you old IP cameras with Onvif protocol?

any PTZ camera with Onvif protocol can be accessed with this NVR.

Mike, how can I get wifi to work, i can detect network but it wont connect, the ip for wifi is set to 192.168.1.x in UK we use mainly 192.168.0.x it wont let me change the wifi ip so it wont connect

Mike, how can I get wifi to work, i can detect network but it wont connect, the ip for wifi is set to 192.168.1.x in UK we use mainly 192.168.0.x it wont let me change the wifi ip so it wont connect

Wifi function has not been completed. The Wifi Router must be set without password.

No timetable to solve it currently, so many other things to do.

Wifi function has not been completed. The Wifi Router must be set without password.

No timetable to solve it currently, so many other things to do.

And what wifi dongle you are using? can not support all, only works with wifi dongle with RT5370 chip inside. (Your NVR seller should let you know )

I have 3 Foscam FI9805Ws working with the super mini NVR

what setting did you use to get them to work, i have a wanscam i cannot get to connect

Hi!

Mike, which brand would you advise to order to be sure the Firmware you are providing will be compatible? Is there a brand which is "OEM" stock?

If it is a customized NVR (Customized Software, not just a logo printed), you need to contact seller for the latest update.

If it is a neutral NVR, all firmware is same. 20140417 etc.

Thanks,

I was trying to define a non customized brand before ordering...If some of the owners can give an idea which brand they have and if the firmware is customized...it would be nice!

hi,

i found a beautifull cam with great support and fine picture for not to much money.

1SB04 is the model brand is urcctv, most important great support

is better than my imx222 chip what has problems with black (becomes blue shine )

have the same chip also with varifocal 2.8-12. i have 14 cams installed here, strange but the cheapest

are the best.

hi,

i found a beautifull cam with great support and fine picture for not to much money.

1SB04 is the model brand is urcctv, most important great support

is better than my imx222 chip what has problems with black (becomes blue shine )

have the same chip also with varifocal 2.8-12. i have 14 cams installed here, strange but the cheapest

are the best.

That's funny as I have also found the same company selling mini NVR, at a fair price, and the contact is ...Mike Mahon (same name, maybe not the same person!).

I made my Escam QD320 work with motion detection using this firware:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B66681DAACD99734!4002&authkey=!AJIYSUFmBmKzLoY&ithint=file%2cbin

This firmware is not ESCAM OFFICIAL. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU WILL LOOSE P2P FUNCTIONALITY! IT WANT CONNECT THROUGHT NAT!

It looks like Onvif pops up 2.04 and events are being transmited (checked with Onvif Device Manager). It is still buggy becouse if you run Onvif Device Manager (ODM) to check if events appear motion detecion gets disabled in IPC firmware.

So if you make it work .... don't touch anyting!

BTW: This camera are genereic Hangzhou Xiongmai Technology Co., Ltd.

Hello, I'm new here

I have a Mini NVR Cotier 8 channels and I wonder if someone has a new firmware version.

I can't record with motion detection. The cameras use Sony chipset Hi3516C + MX122.

Also I can't play videos that are recorded. There are two available modes, avi and i8, and I can't play them with any player.

I need help!!

I can play them with VLC without any problems. Try VLC for windows.

I've tried several, including VLC for windows. Always lock the player.

I can play them with VLC without any problems. Try VLC for windows.

I've tried several, including VLC for windows. Always lock the player.

Share a sample of download recording (avi) and will see what's up.

Anyone have a link to the new escam k108 firmware? When I first set the thing up motion sensing recording worked but then when I had to remove and re add a camera I can no longer save changes to channel settings like motion detection and the like. Seems crappy because resetting to defaults doesn't fix it.

Anyone have a link to the new escam k108 firmware? When I first set the thing up motion sensing recording worked but then when I had to remove and re add a camera I can no longer save changes to channel settings like motion detection and the like. Seems crappy because resetting to defaults doesn't fix it.

So, I waited about 30min and tried again and all the settings can be updated. Motion detection isn't yet working but as long as I can change everything else I can configure it as an alarm in the camera.

Also, does anyone know if these NVRs output video in separate steams that I can use IPcam viewer for android to view?

Update - after clicking out of a menu and back in the channel settings still arnt updating. I find it annoying that there is no factory reset option. Any chance someone can shoot me a copy of their blank config file and I can try dropping that in? Also, when I try to log in with putty it keeps asking for my user name and password but still says the login is wrong...

hi boys and girls,

I have here for my mini-nvr8ch.

Its works for the one i bought at dongjia and the one i bought at ur cctv store and one at other place.

Your ploblems i once also had. I bought a thing,the cheapest, but with theuy a lit allmost none support.

Now i buy a little more expensive, with the difference that i get great support.

I don't know if my soft is compatible with yours, but when you send a message i will give it to you. alarm1963@gmail.com

Its worked allready on the 2 i told about and also on the boavision type.

Most difficult is to get the nvr's to the firmware release one above before updating.

Don't jump for one that is to old to the latest.(my experience).

And that means i broke them all before i got it right. (means making usb boot disk with update files etc).

So that means i jumped now from 20140718 to 20140804....you see the problem?

Much luck.

So after messing with my NVR and IP camera last night and today I was able to figure out how to

1) Get the Escam camera (not nvr that seems impossible at the moment) to work as an IP camera viewable with Android IPCam viewer basic.

2) There is absolutely nothing I can do on my end to repair the damage done to whatever setting got screwed up and broke motion record.

I am currently awaiting firmware to fix this. If it doesn't then it is going back.

I used the firmware from Xvision model number XRN0808E

http://hdcctv.myshopify.com/pages/downloads

http://www.y3k.com/downloads/firmware/XRN0808E_Firmware_03-06-14.zip

the 3 files I uploaded using the search tool from my pc were:

1: NO1.R2701-8M_002_V4.0_0415.update

2: NO2.R2701-8M_002_0415.update

3: NO3.WM290.update

Hello, I have a device labeled Cotier Super Mini NWR. I bricked it, so I ordered a new one. Then found this forum, all needed information and files for restoring it. Firmware was supplied by one member to another using teamviewer - this one works...

Now, have a spare piece for testing purposes. Wish to test the original X-Vision firmware. I tried GhostRider's instructions, but flashing always end with "Upgrade Fail" in 1-2 second. Any suggestion how to put X-Vision FW to this device? Flashing via usb boot drive works well, logo changed to X-Vision but after all, device won't boot normally. Hardware seems to be the same. Maybe edit some identification information via telnet or something?

where can I find the newest version 20140804

is it compatible with all the mini nvr's

4CH and 8CH is different update

I've got the 8CH version