reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

After testing this camera with motion detection on the NVR, it doesn't appear to work.

Only certain cameras will work with the NVR and motion detection.

It seems we are limited to constant recording with these cameras if using with the NVR.

1. All Onvif Camera can work with NVR, get video and record continuously, so first step is to make sure it is an Onvif IP Camera so that the video can be recorded by other Onvif NVR.

2. Motion Detection Need the camera to be with Standard Onvif Protocol. Many IPC manufacturers use their own Modified Onvif Protocol to make their IPC only fully compatible on their own NVR like the NVSIP, HIKVISION etc.

But many other IPC manufacturer(More than 20) and us developed private protocols together to make their IPC's motion detection function work on NVR.

So there are more than 20 private protocols available. If your IPC is originally from one of our partners, upload the correct protocol to NVR then the motion detection function can work. (NVSIP, HIKVISION camera still not work on Motion Detection)

This is branded Sunluxy but it is likely manufactured by Wanscam.

Is there protocol for Wanscam or Sricam, etc...?

I'm also noticing Zmodo cameras don't seem to work on motion though my Anran cameras do.

I have found a nice Android app that can probe our cams: OnvifClient (free)

the Sunluxy manufacturer is: Apk-Link Technology Corp., Ltd.

model: NVT of apklink-ipc.

According to another app: ONVIF IP Camera viewer/explore, the device name is APKLINK-HI3518E

Hello,

is the new firmware 20141030 with german language ?

Multiple Language available when output via VGA/HDMI monitor. (20 language available in 20141030, and German Language is included in all firmware versions)

IE, PC CMS, only English Available.

Hello,

is the new firmware 20141030 with german language ?

Multiple Language available when output via VGA/HDMI monitor. (20 language available in 20141030, and German Language is included in all firmware versions)

IE, PC CMS, only English Available.

Thanks for your help mike mahon

I have a Camera of tenvis TH692, but the motion detection is without function. i have configured in the software of the camera and in the nvr, but the nvr dont record. can you help ?

I have found a nice Android app that can probe our cams: OnvifClient (free)

the Sunluxy manufacturer is: Apk-Link Technology Corp., Ltd.

model: NVT of apklink-ipc.

According to another app: ONVIF IP Camera viewer/explore, the device name is APKLINK-HI3518E

Thanks, I will take a look at the app.

I have the same problem, may you send me rebooting files

Thanks

Hi all,

I have probably bricked my 8ch mini NVR by upgrading it

I have downloaded 8CH_Mini_NVR 20140417_Firmware

and uploaded it.

After that my mini NVR got dead.

At booting it displays picture and then it goes black:

262300_1.jpg

I do not know if its oem or not (I bought it on AliExpress).

My NVR details before upgrade:

Model No. N6200-8E

N6200-8E000D0B27-015

Device Serial No. 015310106972aa368c34

system Version:

Master Version V.4.0[20131211]

Hardware Version V4.0

Mainboard picture:

262300_2.jpg

I can only start it from Fat 32 USB disk, however when I try to update it, I get 'Wrong file' error.

262300_3.jpg

but I can reach mini NVR via telnet at 192.168.1.188 connected directly to my PC.

I have also tried nvrtelnet but after uploading new files mini NVR has been still dead...

262300_4.jpg

Can anyone help?

I just wanted to get rid of ActiveX and have the possibility to open mini NVR GUI from FF, Chrome etc....

Already sent rebooting files to you, please check private message.

Good Luck

Hi,

I have Cotier Super mini NVR 8CH

S/N 201406300197

I tried all the procedures of the forum and whenever flash ends with sucess but nvr not start.

Even with the telnet procedure flash ends successfully but NVR wont start after.

Only when I try to flash with usb and file:01530123_mini_8ch_nor_A_old_20140417.update

or file from cotier web page: 20140416_0153_3520d_nor_A_new_mini_8ch.update

i recive the warn message: Wrong File

this two file has accepted by nvr:20131211_013e_f_0152_3_3520d_nor_A_old.update

20131211_0154_0155_3520d_nor_A_old.update

and for telnet procedure i use:0153 -recover files 20140416miniNVR8channel

inside folder:rfs.squashfs.3520d.a.old.all.nor.4_0_2014041610

app.squashfs.3520d.a.old.all.nor.4_0_2014041610

linux.img.3520d_mini

u-boot.bin.3520d_8

Thank You

Hi,

I have Cotier Super mini NVR 8CH

S/N 201406300197

I tried all the procedures of the forum and whenever flash ends with sucess but nvr not start.

Even with the telnet procedure flash ends successfully but NVR wont start after.

Only when I try to flash with usb and file:01530123_mini_8ch_nor_A_old_20140417.update

or file from cotier web page: 20140416_0153_3520d_nor_A_new_mini_8ch.update

i recive the warn message: Wrong File

this two file has accepted by nvr:20131211_013e_f_0152_3_3520d_nor_A_old.update

20131211_0154_0155_3520d_nor_A_old.update

and for telnet procedure i use:0153 -recover files 20140416miniNVR8channel

inside folder:rfs.squashfs.3520d.a.old.all.nor.4_0_2014041610

app.squashfs.3520d.a.old.all.nor.4_0_2014041610

linux.img.3520d_mini

u-boot.bin.3520d_8

Thank You

Thanks to Mike my NVR work again.

Thanks to All and Happy New Year

Mike,

Is there any chance at all of adding support for http:// streams?

I am contemplating purchasing the mini nvr 2 16 channel, but it would not be worth it if I cannot have all my cameras working with it.

I am also wondering what other protocols are available and which vendors products they add support for.

Thanks

Hey mike,

Put me on the list for being interested in support for wanscam and sricam cameras. I am using a cotter branded mini nvr.

Wanscam are jw 011 and older

Sricam are ap001

Seems like an http stream would do the trick.

Thank you!

Thank you for the help and light on that matter.

Happy Christmas!

Not a problem.

Same to you.

One thing to note. I believe this camera is sold under several different brand names such as Sricam, Wanscam, etc... I would suggest not dealing with Sricam as I have found their customer service to be abysmal. Also, make sure to select the 720p version to ensure it is onvif compliant.

Some similar models are only 300k or .3mp and I am unaware if these conform to onvif.

This is the lowest price I have seen on the specific model though.

If you were to purchase one by another brand name I would recommend Wanscam. I have exchanged some emails with them and they seem to be very happy to assist customers and have had very fast response times.

Hi,

Thanks for all the help

Now that the Cam is working and i understand the onvif I have another problem...

I have tried to connect to the usb port one portable hard drive of 250Gb, restart the NVR and it wont pass the start screen. Try with another hard drive and the same result. Made another try now with a separated power to the hard drive... same result.

A strange thing is that i use a USB pen of 4Gb and the NVR start normally but it don´t show in storage management any disk.

I have the v4.0 (20141030)

Thanks

Hello, I just want to share my exprerience of successfully upgrading my K108 ESCAM MINI NVR (8 CHANNELS)

from v4.0 [20140417] to firmware dated 20141030

Here is the step by step guide:

1. I downloaded the file 'update.3520d.a.fls.all.nor.4_0_2014103009.mini.8ch.update'

The link is on guitfiddler's post on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:19 am (thanks dude!):

2. I copied it onto a FAT32 2GB USB stick (Not necessarily empty)

3. I connected it to my K108 ESCAM MINI NVR, along with a USB mouse.

4. I also connected a VGA cable to my K108, with my TFT monitor.

5. Plugged in the power cable and switched on.

6. My K108 booted normally to GUI and I logged in as admin (password empty).

7. I went to the SETTINGS > UPDATE FIRMWARE (or something like that), BROWSE to the USB folder where the file was and hit UPGRADE

8. A proggress bar came up. After about 2-3 minutes a message appeared that all went OK and I had to reboot imediately.

9. I did it and the new firmware was loaded OK

Hope to find the above easy and usefull. The 20140417 firmware was a little bit crappy, especially on the web controll.

Thanks to all the dudes of the forum for the support.

Hi,

Thanks for all the help

Now that the Cam is working and i understand the onvif I have another problem...

I have tried to connect to the usb port one portable hard drive of 250Gb, restart the NVR and it wont pass the start screen. Try with another hard drive and the same result. Made another try now with a separated power to the hard drive... same result.

A strange thing is that i use a USB pen of 4Gb and the NVR start normally but it don´t show in storage management any disk.

I have the v4.0 (20141030)

Thanks

Have you tried to format the HDD from a PC before connecting to the NVR?

I am running a powered external enclosure and also using a powered USB hub with the NVR.

The HDD and a wireless mouse receiver are attached to the hub which I also use for any backups or updates using a USB flash drive.

I have had no issues detecting my HDD.

Mine would not detect my HDD until I used a different usb sata adapter. For some reason my old one was not detected.

My new usb SATA adapter has esata, so in using that since it's faster than usb and now it's working great.

Go get an esata adapter, and all will be well.

Mine would not detect my HDD until I used a different usb sata adapter. For some reason my old one was not detected.

My new usb SATA adapter has esata, so in using that since it's faster than usb and now it's working great.

Go get an esata adapter, and all will be well.

What do you mean as esata adapter?! Post a link to picture, i use esata cable with usb plug for power supply and external usb charger.

This thread has been invaluable for me!!

I have the Escam K108 that I have successfully updated to the firmware version 20141030 thanks to Mike Mahon! I also installed the I12 update provided by Szymon_Zy on page 16 to allow access to my Escam QD520 cameras vs the Onvif. Onvif was preventing adjustment of the motion sensitivity and setting the cameras to both video and audio instead of just video.

At this time I have two Escam QD520 cameras that I am experimenting with. On one camera I upgraded the firmware provided by Szymon_Zy on page 21. It is still functional. The only change I noticed was that the Onfif port changed from 8899 to 80. I have since emailed Escam asking for the newest firmware for both the NVR and the cameras.

My main question is that after the several problems I have overcome (thanks to this thread); I cannot figure out how to make the NVR email me a picture of the event that caused a motion alarm. I am getting the emails, but all they say is Video Motion Ch01. I have checked the attachment box in the email setup. Shouldn't it email a snapshot? I wonder if it is because when I click on snapshot in the NVR GUI I get an error saying the channel does not support snapshot. Why would this be?

Thanks for any help, and I will inform all of any files or info I receive from Escam.

Hej. Could you give me a print screen of camera settigns working with i12 protocol? I got no signal. I can't force my to work with i12 :/

Hi there!

Anybody knows if it is possible to store recorded video for longer than 24 hours?

I have connected via e-sata one 2Tbyte HD wishing to record one whole week from my IPcam, but I have found just the last 24 hours despite there was a lot of free space on the HD...

This is really a big limit for this device!

Hej. Could you give me a print screen of camera settigns working with i12 protocol? I got no signal. I can't force my to work with i12 :/

I did notice this morning I cannot adjust the motion area. However, I can adjust the sensitivity which is more important to me.

262792_1.jpg

262792_2.jpg

Any thoughts on the snapshot feature? Has anyone else got it working with the Escams?

Ok. Tested the same setting don't work. You don't have any password set?

EDIT:

WOW! Works! You can't set password! If you set password it won't connect throught i12 protocol. It looks like Escam QD320 have a bug in firmware. I guess all hzxm cameras have this error also.

That is interesting about the password.

I did get the new firmware for both the cameras and the NVR from Escam. Both are the same that have already been posted. I was a little surprised that when I put the Escam firmware in the NVR I didn't get a Escam logo on the splash screen upon boot up.

Szymon_Zy, do you have email setup for motion detection? Do you get a snapshot with your emails? Still curious if this feature will work. Have you ever gotten the snapshot at all to work with your QD320? Mine gives me an error (Channel does not support this feature) regardless of Onvif or i12 protocols.

LOL. I can't set up email on mini nvr.

If i find a minut will test settings on camera.

I got that error too when trying to use outlook.com. The smtp server is smtp-mail.outlook.com, all I could figure out is it didn't like the "-" in the server address, so I switched to gmail and all was good.

LOL. I can't set up email on mini nvr.

If i find a minut will test settings on camera.

I got that error too when trying to use outlook.com. The smtp server is smtp-mail.outlook.com, all I could figure out is it didn't like the "-" in the server address, so I switched to gmail and all was good.

isn't it pop3.live.com and smtp.live.com for outlook?

Oh, by the way, we are testing a new firmware 20141229 lately.

1. Updated IPC search function,

2. Support two P2P app now, Goolink and Dana (http://www.danale.com)

3. and for P2P ID we made QR Code pictures shown in the system. I don't think we will need to print all those QR code and stick it on NVR box again in the future, when the final version is officially released.

I believe someone maybe wanna have a try? Make sure your firmware version is already 20141030 before trying on 20141229.

4CH and 8CH different, since it is only a test version from us we will not show it on our website, the download link is not on our web page.

http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download/2014122910_mini_4ch.update

http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download/2014122910_mini_8ch.update

Mike

test.jpg.affd70b2fc4c40bea21405f46c70bed3.jpg