reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

I use escam K108.

Will Escam QD320 (h264 only HI3518E) and simmila cameras work with motion detection in new version?

Is it possible to add time stamp on video by nvr - not camera itself?

In my device reverse playback does not work, and you have to download video directly - not from playback screen. While in playback mode there is no progress.

How does alarm input for IP Cameras work?

Is there RTSP stream available in mini nvr?

In my case this device is OK, but time sync is a problem. Had to set GMT+2, instead of real GMT+1.

On my escam QD320 cameras time is synchronized by ntp twice - like i set, and with some chinesse time zone. That is why i want to put time stamp by nvr.

Anyway mini nvr is worth its money " title="Applause" /> , but there is lack of documentation.

Like that you have to uses usb + esata cable. There is no power in esata connector in this device.

1. Could you attached some software pictures about QD320 so we could know the original ip camera manufacturer of this model. If it is our partner then we can make the motion detection function work.

2. NVR has time stamp by default, and it can be set hidden, did you hide the time stamp on NVR? If you do not hide the NVR time stamp then you can see two time stamp, one from NVR, one from camera. I think you need to change the time zone in IP camera.

3. About Playback, did you mean playback from Local connection? Or from IE? or PC Software?

4. This Mini NVR does not support RS485 Alarm Input. Maybe you mean Motion detection alarm?

5. RTSP is available with this mini nvr, you can select RTSP protocol in NVR system.

Mike, can you give us the latest firmware please?

Also which iphone app will work with the NVR apart from Goolink, is there another app?

Mike, can you give us the latest firmware please?

Also which iphone app will work with the NVR apart from Goolink, is there another app?

Hi, Please let me know your "device serial number" and "master version" , and 4ch or 8ch of the NVR you have? We will send you the correct one if there is an upgrade available.

If you upgrade the wrong file the device will be dead.

Goolink is our partner to develop peer to peer cloud view, they have many servers worldwide so we recommend client to use Goolink to guarantee fast access.

We do have our own iOS app called Vmeye but even I never use it. We are good at design NVR and Goolink is good at cloud view things. Hope you understand

257122_1.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/With-EU-plug-Escam-Fighter-QD320-720P-IR-Bullet-H-264-1-4-CMOS-Night-Vision/1183384_1955148166.html

I ask about RTSP output of video from nvr, i know you can input RTSP as source.

About OSD if i set up Settings/Channel/Display Settings and tick show name, show date and press apply device confirmes save, but there is no second osd on screen.

About alarm input, you write about rs485 - it is hardware serial port. I ask about each channel IP alarm input under Setting/Alarm/Alarm Input. There is IP as source, does alarm is triggered by connection to specific port?

You can't download video while in playback mode. You have to close playback window, and press download button and input time and format. Of course i do it remotly via IE.

Are you going to add windows phone app to remote view?

257122_1.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/With-EU-plug-Escam-Fighter-QD320-720P-IR-Bullet-H-264-1-4-CMOS-Night-Vision/1183384_1955148166.html

I ask about RTSP output of video from nvr, i know you can input RTSP as source.

About OSD if i set up Settings/Channel/Display Settings and tick show name, show date and press apply device confirmes save, but there is no second osd on screen.

About alarm input, you write about rs485 - it is hardware serial port. I ask about each channel IP alarm input under Setting/Alarm/Alarm Input. There is IP as source, does alarm is triggered by connection to specific port?

You can't download video while in playback mode. You have to close playback window, and press download button and input time and format. Of course i do it remotly via IE.

Are you going to add windows phone app to remote view?

1. This Mini NVR doesn't support RTSP output yet

2. Yes before downloading the video you need to close the playback window first.

3. For Windows Phone please try if vmeye app works, Goolink havn't designed app for Windows Phone yet.

4. About Alarm input you meant. Sorry still don't understand very well. The IP cameras alarm in and alarm out function has nothing to do with the NVR. When the IP camera is sold seperately it comes with a CMS software and the alarm in and out function only works on that PC software.j

5. For the time setting please follow the attached picture. We have a sample of the camera you have in the office

641385650_TimeSetting.jpg.fcbd79f50d3cfac308f82cc71e86bc67.jpg

My camera firmware is a little different - time.jpg

About alarm in, check attachment - alarm_in.jpg

Are you going to add motion detection for this camera?

alarm_in.jpg.4673c09fff82946e0d7df9512d80585b.jpg

time.jpg.b56f76713418733bc7170a251d19657d.jpg

My camera firmware is a little different - time.jpg

About alarm in, check attachment - alarm_in.jpg

Are you going to add motion detection for this camera?

Yes understand the camera firmware is a little different but I now know the original manufacturer. The motion detection will work after you upgrade it.

I now understand what you meant about the alarm in function. This only works on our other model which has a RS485 port. Software of all our NVR is same so if you are using the MINI NVR, don't bother to use this function.

Tried to attached the upgrade file here but not allowed, please leave me your email address then I can send it over.

Mike, is there any software for mac osx to view the NVR?

and thanks for helping us

Hi,Very sorry not yet for MAC OSX and as far as I know no schedule about developing OSX software currently.

And thanks for your support. I am only a overseas sales and found this interesting website today. I may need to consult our tech team to answer all questions here during daytime but I always do my best.

Hi all

I bought this kit from banggood - http://www.banggood.com/ESCAM-QD300-Brick-4-Sets-IP-IR-CUT-Cameras+K104-Mini-NVR-p-941637.html?p=M72202225762201307PL

Installed the cameras and set up the recorder and it works ok but I have had no luck with getting the HDD to work.

I tried a powered external drive that has a USB port for data, it spun up fine but the box did not pick it up. Tried 4 flash drives and none showed up, ones I had with LED activity lights did blink but nothing showed up.

I tried using a 2.5in HDD (5v) with a eSATA cable but the drive did not spin up at all, and only after finding this site the eSATA port on the record is only for data not power+data like other eSATA ports.

I see others have had a similar problem but I am going to try buying the listed working HDD from the manual - WDBUZG0010BBK

here http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-53470-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575090810&toolid=10001&campid=5337531094&customid=&icep_item=251500595667&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229515&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

Overall it seems to be a pretty poor product so far with almost no basic support for USB flash sticks or external HDDs..

Do you consider alarm using alarm port function build into cameras? It would be easier to make motion detection for most of the cameras.

Hi all

I bought this kit from banggood - http://www.banggood.com/ESCAM-QD300-Brick-4-Sets-IP-IR-CUT-Cameras+K104-Mini-NVR-p-941637.html?p=M72202225762201307PL

Installed the cameras and set up the recorder and it works ok but I have had no luck with getting the HDD to work.

I tried a powered external drive that has a USB port for data, it spun up fine but the box did not pick it up. Tried 4 flash drives and none showed up, ones I had with LED activity lights did blink but nothing showed up.

I tried using a 2.5in HDD (5v) with a eSATA cable but the drive did not spin up at all, and only after finding this site the eSATA port on the record is only for data not power+data like other eSATA ports.

I see others have had a similar problem but I am going to try buying the listed working HDD from the manual - WDBUZG0010BBK

here http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-53470-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575090810&toolid=10001&campid=5337531094&customid=&icep_item=251500595667&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229515&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

Overall it seems to be a pretty poor product so far with almost no basic support for USB flash sticks or external HDDs..

Hi, 1. First time connecting the external HDD you will need to format it.

2. This device only support Flash Drive to back up data from HDD, not support flash drive recording. Flash drive is too slow for continuous recording and it could be damaged easily, so we did not design to allow flash drive recording.

3. Sorry this device is only use 5V2A power supply and can not power up the E-Sata HDD, so you are going to need an additional power source for the E-Sata HDD.

All guys can not get response from ESCAM? what really happened to them.....

Do you consider alarm using alarm port function build into cameras? It would be easier to make motion detection for most of the cameras.

Because there are tooooo many IP camera manufacturers out there and everyone has their own standard. They prefer their cameras to work with their own NVR system. So it is hard to make our product compatible with all, only shake hands with some big original IP camera manufacturers. The flash built-in NVR is also limited and can not burn all protocols inside, that's why we need a protocol upgrade when client is using IP cameras from our partners. Cost Issues, that's why we are talking about this cheapest NVR in the world now.

Got an ESCAM NVR the other day. The mouse worked fine the first time I logged in. The next time I tried to access it via the NVR directly, the mouse no longer works. Anyone else know a fix/work around. If not, it's going back.

Because there are tooooo many IP camera manufacturers out there and everyone has their own standard. They prefer their cameras to work with their own NVR system. So it is hard to make our product compatible with all, only shake hands with some big original IP camera manufacturers. The flash built-in NVR is also limited and can not burn all protocols inside, that's why we need a protocol upgrade when client is using IP cameras from our partners. Cost Issues, that's why we are talking about this cheapest NVR in the world now.

How the usb power is provided. Does usb current is limited to 500mA, or usb get as much power how power supply can provide?

I ask becouse powering hdd (2.5") via usb, and connecting to e-sata is not enough. It would be simplier to change power supply to 5V, 4A and solve problems. Other option is use self powered usb hub to power on hdd.

Usually 2A are enough to power up hdd, 3g modem, and AR931 routers .....

Hello Mike

Thank you for taking the time to help everyone out.

If at all possible would you be able to post a list of any cameras that you know about that are compatible with the NVR and do work with motion detection feature ,as that is what I believe many of the people that find this forum are after. Also what is the original branding your company sells this unit under or is it solely a generic product that is relabeled and flashed with slightly different firmware depending on the purchasing company.

Thank you again.

Hello,

I want to set the Email Settings (Config / Network Parameters / Email Settings)

but it doesn't work.

I want to define the "(send)SMTP Server:" but I always get the error message "(send)SMTP Server Input illegal!"

And where can I define user and password for SMTP server?

Thank you!

Hello Mike

Thank you for taking the time to help everyone out.

If at all possible would you be able to post a list of any cameras that you know about that are compatible with the NVR and do work with motion detection feature ,as that is what I believe many of the people that find this forum are after. Also what is the original branding your company sells this unit under or is it solely a generic product that is relabeled and flashed with slightly different firmware depending on the purchasing company.

Thank you again.

Hi

1. Hard to Give that list, because most of the board design company do not make finished products; and most of the ip camera manufacturer do no sell products one by one. So I believe most of the products you guys get are from trading companies like ESCAM etc. Problem is they also sell many others from other suppliers. If they do not describe it online, then you will need to ask them first. Currently we are working with UC, EMEYE, DAHUA, D-LINK etc. Their Onvif camera is OK. Hikvision cameras can be accessed but motion detection won't work.

2. We do not sell our own branding, only neutral or OEM client's brand. OEM clients knows better about their own market and their local laws and regulations. Firmware is almost same between ours and the one for OEM clients.

Hello,

I want to set the Email Settings (Config / Network Parameters / Email Settings)

but it doesn't work.

I want to define the "(send)SMTP Server:" but I always get the error message "(send)SMTP Server Input illegal!"

And where can I define user and password for SMTP server?

Thank you!

You are using Gmail?

Please send me a private message with your setting screen print.

Hi Mike,

I have a firmware that is very bad. Please, can you tell me if your firmware can be installed in my mini dvr?

I'm not using xvision, please I need help, because my firmware is the worst firmware in the world!!!

Also I can see a an Axis Camera..... I can undestand why??? For sure is onvif....

I need your help!!

1.thumb.JPG.dda3bb731140128784ddd21eb1c6d6fe.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.9d9fa5fe6c9de125acf454766328de56.JPG

Hi Mike,

I have a firmware that is very bad. Please, can you tell me if your firmware can be installed in my mini dvr?

I'm not using xvision, please I need help, because my firmware is the worst firmware in the world!!!

Also I can see a an Axis Camera..... I can undestand why??? For sure is onvif....

I need your help!!

Hi, This is the latest firmware version we have.

I am sorry I don't understand which part you meant this firmware is bad? What problem you met with this NVR?

Hi, i'm new here.

I have a dongjia DA2008GM, a mini-dvr 8 channel.

I wanted to update it with the newest on theire site dongjiadigital.

They don't give any explaining and i asked for it, but after 3 mail i tried by putting the file on a usbstick and directly in the nvr.

But after rebooting i get a short startup screen and nothing afterwards.

I have put some files from this forum on a stick and now it boots until the update screen, but i don't find a compatible update file,

with the usbstick booted i can do a telnet command on 192.168.1.188 but then i am stuck.

So, somebody with the same brand who got the good bootfiles etc to put on a stick.

For the moment my 4 dongjia 1mp 3518chipset camera,s and 1 anran and 1 cotier are running on a vanxse hybrid in constant recording mode in 720*360 extra stream....but no motion det from the dongjia's.(i know, not compatible)

Waiting for a clever mind and his post.

thanks

If you are prepearing new firmware version please create new professional manual. Current "Manual" is terrible and without practice you will not understand a single word.

Hi Mike,

I need your help!!

Hi, This is the latest firmware version we have.

I am sorry I don't understand which part you meant this firmware is bad? What problem you met with this NVR?

Hello Mike

I noticed that my Escam cameras work with motion detection using their own CMS 3.0 software.

Camera setting are below. I tried i12 with 34567 port and UDP/TCP transport - in both modes there is no movement detection :/ Any other idea? What is Dev.XM protocol compared to NVR protocols?

CMS user manual says:

Dev.XM: Old Hisilicon solution DVR/HVR/NVR,produced before June,2013.

escam.thumb.jpg.6323cbd14ef1dfde69123adea601ae43.jpg