reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Hi still having issues with the GooLink app for iOS.

The app works localy but not when outside my network. Havent changed anything and my UNPN is working.

Hi still having issues with the GooLink app for iOS.

The app works localy but not when outside my network. Havent changed anything and my UNPN is working.

Same here.....

There is an old version of Goolink that has option to add direct device...I mean, you an enter you IP and port directly. Current version off Goolink doesn't allow this anymore, just using P2P.

Does anybody has version 20150808 firmware t odownload? I just found newer on URCCTV site, but I need this one. Also, what's the changelog for this new version (20151231)?

Tks!

What is the difference between Escam K108 and Escam N6200-8? Or are these fully same devices? Dx.com sell both devices.

Which is the latest firmware for the K108 model (and/or N6200-8)? Is the latest the greatest?

If possible please send the link to the latest firmware.

Thanks!

having updated to (20151231) found that playback doesnt work, recording show in time line but always jumps to the end of each set of motion detected recording rather than the beginning, now will not let me downgrade with wrong file error, anybody have similar with this version ?

add to above plugged drive in my 4ch on old firmware and out of sync recording playback fine confirming firmware bug not harddrive or time sync error.

[quote name="orsodimare

The "source" of the problem is a JS code that when you open the webpage checks a "MachineID" (based on the present HW) and sets a bunch of fields of the user interface to be hidden...

If you know how to edit a file with VI' date=' You can fix it for ever (actually, until the next update...), ask and I'll let you know.

Cheers, Bruno[/quote]

Thanks Orsodimare,

If you cound send me the solution it will be appreciate (and the utilisation of vi will launch me twenty five years before, when I was Young )

BR Stephane

No problem!

- telnet your_nvr_ip_address (root/antslq)

- cd web/www/public/js

- vi devicepara.js

- at line 990 you see function GetCustomizeMenu() that makes the check on the HW

- comment lines 1043 and 1052

- save and close devicepara.js

et voilà... you get the recording settings in the web interface.

Ciao, Bruno

PS: There are other fields to un-hide (e.g. to record the aux sub stream), but for me that is over my needs....

Hi orsodimare,

Thanks for you info, I tried your solution but it seems that the line numbers you have supplied do not match to the lines that I have in my file.

Do you know if there are updated instructions to this solution?

(also, OMG Vi is so hard to work out)

Thanks

Paul

I have messed up, I tried the above and now i dont get any options in the Config screen. (See attachment)

Anyone help?

BlankConfig.thumb.png.d7ac206a1ab4de07e8324f571c80dbb6.png

Hi!

Goolink still offline for everyone? I can't connect anymore...just in local LAN.

I've updated to firmware 20151231, do I need to apply 'goolink firmware'? My device is N6200-8E, but goolink firmware looks like is in 'ANT' section of download, I don't know what is it.

And last: goolink finally re-enabled option in interface to add device using direct IP. Anybody had success using this again? I've tried with all know ports, none worked. (5050, 5053, etc etc)

Hi!

Goolink still offline for everyone? I can't connect anymore...just in local LAN.

I've updated to firmware 20151231, do I need to apply 'goolink firmware'? My device is N6200-8E, but goolink firmware looks like is in 'ANT' section of download, I don't know what is it.

And last: goolink finally re-enabled option in interface to add device using direct IP. Anybody had success using this again? I've tried with all know ports, none worked. (5050, 5053, etc etc)

Ok, just found.....on Goolink app, add device using IP instead of P2P (option on top bar) and use port 38800. You will have direct connection to your NVR.

Don't forget to open and redirect these ports in your router if isn't PNP enabled.

What is the difference between Escam K108 and Escam N6200-8? Or are these fully same devices? Dx.com sell both devices.

Which is the latest firmware for the K108 model (and/or N6200-8)? Is the latest the greatest?

Thanks!

Any information anybody?

Thanks!

Any information anybody?

About firmware: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=super+mini+nvr+firmware

hi im a new in this forum, i already bought escam nvr k108, the problem is motion detection fitur. i login to be administrator and i try to set sensitivity high and drag the zone, the problem is if i confirm the save that parameter, i check again, always back the drag zone is gone and the sensitivity is low, i dont know why. so the motion detection cant work

anybody can help me about this problem?

thanks before

warm regard

hi im a new in this forum, i already bought escam nvr k108, the problem is motion detection fitur. i login to be administrator and i try to set sensitivity high and drag the zone, the problem is if i confirm the save that parameter, i check again, always back the drag zone is gone and the sensitivity is low, i dont know why. so the motion detection cant work

thanks before

warm regard

I have the same problem and I just wanted to post the same question

I have this camera: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Full-HD-POE-Module-Inside-IP-Camera-Outdoor-Waterproof-1080P-2MP-Bullet-IP-Camera-6mm-Lens/32374876634.html

Motion detection works on the camera itself, but on the NVR it doesn't work exactly as yoengkiong explained. I set the zone, save, and when I go back, the zone is gone. I have the firmware 20150808.

Is there any chance to get it working?

Thanks.

thanks before

warm regard

I have this camera: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Full-HD-POE-Module-Inside-IP-Camera-Outdoor-Waterproof-1080P-2MP-Bullet-IP-Camera-6mm-Lens/32374876634.html

Motion detection works on the camera itself, but on the NVR it doesn't work exactly as yoengkiong explained. I set the zone, save, and when I go back, the zone is gone. I have the firmware 20150808.

Thanks.

i try this motion detection problem on escam nvr k108

if the daylight motion detection is on, just record all, useless motion detection, the icon motion detection is on, even u set sensitivity is very low.

but if record in the night with low light, motion detection can't record, the icon motion is off.

I'm beginning to think that this nvr is completely useless... Or at least its firmware. Most of the functions do not work at all or they do not work correctly. Motion detection does not work, changing the OSD does not work (when I try to change parameters, the camera stops responding), email sending does not work at all (I have tried to set email to be sent when video is lost, it didn't even try to connect to the mailserver), I wonder when will chinese engineers learn to code

Is there any alternative firmware available for this crap or should I just throw it away?

thanks before

warm regard

Thanks.

camera is connected via onvif or i12 protocol?

did you tick record channel number?

286329_1.png

camera is connected via onvif

yes, I have ticked the record channel. As I said, the main problem is that the motion detection mask disappears the next time I go to the motion detection settings even though I save it.

yes, I have ticked the record channel. As I said, the main problem is that the motion detection mask disappears the next time I go to the motion detection settings even though I save it.

solution #1)

try connect camer via i12 protocol

solution #2)

set motion detection area on camera (not using mini nvr)

solution #1)

try connect camer via i12 protocol

solution #2)

set motion detection area on camera (not using mini nvr)

Thank you. The solution #2 works, however it's highly impractical. If the setting is available in the NVR, why should I set it directly through each camera?

When I tried the solution #1, the camera didn't work at all (there was no stream), so I suppose it's not i12 compatible.

However I have not been able to get the email to work. It again works if I set it on the camera itself (send email for motion events), but it doesn't work at all when I set it in the NVR, even though it now catches the motion events, i.e. it records when motion is detected but does not send email (the "email linkage" in motion settings is checked, I assume that should be checked when I want to send email)

Ok, I'm taking back what I said, the motion detection works but after some time it stops working. After I restart the NVR, it works again. The camera is detecting motion all the time (I see it in the camera log) so it's clearly the problem with NVR.

The software in the NVR is piece of ****. The email now also worked for 1 event, then it does not work again, it's acting absolutely unpredictable.

On another note, I have found that these ports are open on the NVR:

23, 80, 554, 843, 1935, 5050, 5051, 8000, 8002

What are ports 843,5050,5051,8000 and 8002 used for?

Also, since the telnet port is open, is it possible to log in to the system? Regular user accounts or admin account does not work.

Ok, I'm taking back what I said, the motion detection works but after some time it stops working. After I restart the NVR, it works again. The camera is detecting motion all the time (I see it in the camera log) so it's clearly the problem with NVR.

The software in the NVR is piece of ****. The email now also worked for 1 event, then it does not work again, it's acting absolutely unpredictable.

are you using TCP or UDP for communication between camera and nvr?

can you provide an access to camera? it's strange if i12 doesnt work...

are you using TCP or UDP for communication between camera and nvr?

can you provide an access to camera? it's strange if i12 doesnt work...

I have tried both TCP and UDP with no success. However I haven't set anything on the camera itself, should it support i12 without setting anything on the camera?

I can't provide access to the camera, I have it on my internal network and just testing it, so it's not on all the time.