SSD

CCTV pole mount bracket

Hi guys,

I've been on and off this forum for the last month, trying to find a best solution for a friend. I finally decided to go with two Hikvision DS-2CD2732F-IS domes and one Hikvision DS-2CD2632F-IS bullet cam. While I was planning to mount the domes on the Hikvision wall mount, I have some issues with mounting the bullet cam, as it has to be attached to a pole.

I've looked around for solutions, but all the pole mount brackets I could find so far have the holes for their respective barnded cameras. Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh perhaps to add, I was planning to add the Hikvision DS-1260ZJ Power Intake Box to the bullet cam to hold the connectors. And also to add that I'm in UK.

Cheers,

T

[edit]: perhaps would be a good idea to add the diameter of the pole ...its 150mm.

In most cases it maybe impossible to find one that matches exact. A neat rick that is inexpensive is:

1. 2 "U" bolts with muffler clamps.

2. A 1900 electrical box cover. You can also find one that has a center knockout. (Run you camer cable through here)

3. Mount the clamps and measure the hole pattern

4. Drill the holes to mount the plate to the clamps and then mount the camera to the plate. (You can paint the entire assembly to match you camera or pole color)

Other option in to use a weatherproof 1900 box with cover. Attached box to clamps, camera to cover and secure your wires inside. For either option there are several weather proof grommets to choose from. You could also use an of the shelf pole mount and ad a shallow box as a base if the camera doesn't fit direct.

Im glad I tried researching muffler clamps before finishing this post. You may need US style like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muffler-Clamp-2-5-Inch-/400106605465?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d28364b99&vxp=mtr

It appears the ones on Ebay.uk are completely different.