kandcorp

Remote Video Monitoring Services

Most of my customers wanna sit in Nassau and get drunk, they don't really wanna watch CCTV. There issues are also fewer and farther between it sounds.

The key to doing the over night monitoring is Alert on Event. A motion sensor kicks off or motion is detected by the dvr then an alert is sounded and that camera pops on one of our dispatchers screens, you can't really miss it. Doing live surveilence without an alert can be very difficult to do, especially when your dispatchers are getting all blurry eyed from watching a bunch of screens and its 4 in the morning.

Doing 24hr. or trying to be LP (Loss Prevention) from remote is difficult, but once in a while we will pick up a surveilence job and have a dedicated individual monitor just those cameras, its expensive but it can work.

A friend of mine in San Clemente works for a company called West Tech or something like that for remote monitoring and I have heard of Sentry Guard before. Are you thinking about getting into the industry?

Yes like I said previously my freind works for westec ( iwasn't sure on the spelling but basically she gets an alarm then brings up the video and then contacts who ever. FE Moran is a great customer of mine and just wait till you see what they have comming... Like stated previously make sure you have all your contract liabilities covered, according to my friend down south they always have people trying to sue.

A friend of mine in San Clemente works for a company called West Tech or something like that for remote monitoring and I have heard of Sentry Guard before. Are you thinking about getting into the industry?

Yes like I said previously my freind works for westec ( iwasn't sure on the spelling but basically she gets an alarm then brings up the video and then contacts who ever. FE Moran is a great customer of mine and just wait till you see what they have comming... Like stated previously make sure you have all your contract liabilities covered, according to my friend down south they always have people trying to sue.

we are a customer of yours too and you are so right about the contract libilities. Get a lawer to help with the contract writing.

i got an alarm monitoring company here, not mine, a friend, that is willing to start video monotoring, with the right product and right US connection .. but need someone that is already doing it now in the Us with quite a few clients . dont want a test environment as they have some very important clients down here .. PM me if anyone knows, its a wide open business down here right now .

have been considering this in the uk for a few months.

building sites are the main possible. couple of ptz down a broadband connection, remote monitoring and recording , allready have a company interested in running a 10 site 12 months trial.

deciding the kit and setup. not cheap to start up lol.