kg6mti

Best place to purchase a Geovision card ???

Ok, guys where is the best place to purchase a Geovision card? Based on price, customer service and shipping.

Thanks!

I am located in the Northern California area. But what difference would that make if I purchase from an authorized Geovision dealer can't FedEx or UPS still deliver to California.

I am interested in knowing where everyone else gets their parts and has experienced good prices, fast shipping and great customer support.

As much as everyone here talks about Geovision cards I would expect this to be a very easy question for some really experienced users.

Thanks!

We aked where you were located because in your first post you mentioned lowest cost of shipping also. Well the closer you are to the shipper your shipping rate is usually lower.

Besides people from all over the world visit this site so we don't even know what country your in. Kind of makes it hard to figure where to start. Not everyone on here is from the US, many are not.

We aked where you were located because in your first post you mentioned lowest cost of shipping also. Well the closer you are to the shipper your shipping rate is usually lower.

Besides people from all over the world visit this site so we don't even know what country your in. Kind of makes it hard to figure where to start. Not everyone on here is from the US, many are not.

Good point!

Thanks!

Well last Friday I recieved my Geovision GV-800 from http://www.digitalwatchguard.com/. I had talked with a sales representative named Nick and he was outstanding. He was very helpful with getting the information I needed to help me make a decision on what card to buy. He even called me back to see if I had any additional questions or if I needed more information to make a decision. They shipped the card right out that day and I recieved it right when I asked them to get it to me. The price I recieved when I made the purchase was extremely reasonable and much lower than the prices on the website. If you are seriously interested in the Geovision product line I would highly recommend Digital Watchguard.

The card installed with absolutely no problems and the system is up and running at this moment. Though I might want to add that I am a person that reads the manual before I do anything. Yes, I download the manual from the Geovision site to read while I waiting for the order to arrive at my home. Although there are many options that still need to be configured and tweaked the basic setup is complete and I am more than extremely happy with the Geovision system.

I am in no way connected to Digital Watch guard or Geovision. I simply made my decision based on information that I recieved from users on this forum and throughout the internet. I had also seen the banner adds for Digital Watchguard.

[Wow, now that is an impressive bit of stupidity. Normally I tend to be a little aceribic when I have to edit posts. And I will be the first to admit I am a smart ass. But to make an advertising post right after having one edited in the same thread...I am simply stunned.

I find myself wondering if your parents did not just drop you on your head but used your head in a game of tennis as an infant. I'm willing to forgive transgressions that happen once. Perhaps reading the stickies on guidelines was simply more effort then you could manage, or words over a single syllable are too hard for you for you. But given that I've spent over 20 mins deleting posts from you in which you can not manage the simple curtesy of respecting this forum and our rules, my temper is wearing thin.

I do not want an apology for your actions. I suspect that even if I got one you wouldn't really understand why what you did was wrong. So note this, your store has been reported to E-Bay. Spaming forums is a violation of thier policies.

Note: Due to the fact that I doubt you'll read this, it is being posted and sent via PM.

-Thomas]