cheri

Anyone Heard When 8.2 Will Be Released?

Thanks!

Yes, I met with Geovision in March 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark then they said June/July 2007, when meeting them at IFSEC in May it was July/August 2007. They have done some releases of 8.2 Beta versions, so I think it will not be long, we must remember that, it is more work now then before, now we have an extra OS(Vista) to program the code up against.

So things will need more resources now then before or they can start to drop backward campabillity, like say ok, Win2000 we dont develop compabillity to that anymore.

But not so many changes really without the dongles, the menu is a bit different but other then that you will need dongles so that is a bit sad.

JD

I have asked them every month for the past 3 months. It's always "sometime next month".

I actually have dealer pricing for their nvr software and ip camera...and quotes done...now I just have to wait until they are actually available for sale so I can make the sale. *sighs*

I have asked them every month for the past 3 months. It's always "sometime next month".

I actually have dealer pricing for their nvr software and ip camera...and quotes done...now I just have to wait until they are actually available for sale so I can make the sale. *sighs*

What is the end user price for the MegaPixCamera?

JD

Our markup is probably a little high compared to most dealers, so our retail to the end user will probably be around $650.00 to $700.00.

Unless of course our dealer pricing changes when(if?) the camera becomes available.

I just noticed that the GV-Joystick has been added to Geovision's website, along with the install manual. It states that it is only compatible with v8.2. Hopefully this means 8.2 will be out very shortly !

Dear All,

Please contact our sales for the latest update information....

I believe the version 8.2 is coming very very soon....

Sincerely,

Andy Chen

Technical Support

GeoVision. Inc.

+886-2-8797-8377 ext 287

Dear All,

Please contact our sales for the latest update information....

I believe the version 8.2 is coming very very soon....

Sincerely,

Andy Chen

Technical Support

GeoVision. Inc.

+886-2-8797-8377 ext 287

Don't be coy now Andy, if I have the link, you do too !

Come on guys post the link for all of us who have nothing better to do then wait for the new version to come out.

Levi.

The download is available on our website. You need to register on our website before you can download.

It is under Technical Support > Software Downloads

I have filled in the registration again James still no link to the download

Sorted thanks James

Edited by Guest

Cheers, downloaded control center and that fixed my remote viewlog problem I was having

[edit]

until I killed the setup program that seemed to have hung, now its not loading at all, going to uninstall and reinstall, its all fun