Potlvr420

Help on changing logos or skins on Geovision

Maybe one of the brains here could help. I work for small security company and we subcontract for a big outfit in Texas and when we added some cameras to their Geo system the skin was different then factory software. They had there company name and logos on the Geo controll applet. It was very cool and we would like to do some of that with our Geovision out there. Great advertising tool !!

I can send you the interface redesign instructions if you give me your email address

scottj

yes I got th email, I will send you a PDF in thhe morning when I get in the office.

scottj

I can send you the interface redesign instructions if you give me your email address

scottj

Can you send it to me also? give me a pm

You should put it on a website instead of emailing it to everyone or have someone here put it on theirs, that way anyone who wants it can get it and you don't have to mail 20+ people.

I will have one of my guys put it on one of our FTP servers and then I wil post a link for all of you to download it. In addition I will see what other documentation may be helpful to all of you Geo users out there. When I post the link, feel free to download any of the files.

scottj

I have a GUI that was completely redone and looks far better then the geo version. Let me take a look through the archives and see if i can find it and send it to you or let you download it. I'm afraid if I post the links on here i will be cutting into geovision's Ebay sales...haha

scottj