pavel1883

Bosch AutoDome Junior Video sample

At last my collegue made some video with Bosch Junior. Camera may produce 1920x1080.

This is 1280x720 with 1/50 shutter speed and AGC ON

Sorry for haos in office) but nevertheless I belive you will get understanding of quality of the image.

And here is 1920x1080 in the restaurant. WDR on.

Nice video but to bad the people walking by the camera in the restaurant are totally blurred out

I see that you never play with HD PTZ cameras at all )))))) if yes your video welcommed...

Picture is very good to that light condition and task which it sovled.

One more this is not fixed camera. And this is restaurant with special light conditions.... it is not lighted as in supermarket )))

Windows there are tinted.

It's got nothing to do with it being PTZ vs fixed; the blurring is caused by slow shutter speed, and given the relatively bright lighting in that restaurant (even with the tinted windows) it's almost an excessive level of motion blur.

It's a very nice picture in bright light, but overall, the reduced-light performance is not great when you consider the motion blur. The restaurants we do dim their lights almost to nightclub levels at night; these cameras would be completely useless in that environment (at least, based on these videos, although it would be interesting to see a proper test at night lighting levels with settings adjusted to optimize shutter speed over image quality).

Nice video but to bad the people walking by the camera in the restaurant are totally blurred out

I see that you never play with HD PTZ cameras at all )))))) if yes your video welcommed...

Picture is very good to that light condition and task which it sovled.

One more this is not fixed camera. And this is restaurant with special light conditions.... it is not lighted as in supermarket )))

Windows there are tinted.

I have played with lots of HD cameras including HD PTZ. I would love to know the shutter speed in that clip that would tell you in black and white

Overall that is a decent image unless need to ID people walking past the camera. Why a PTZ camera in a small place like that? For the price of that unit you could get 2 or 3 other HD cameras and cover that whole place without missing anything.

Edited by Guest

Why are PTZ camera in a small place like that? For the price of that unit you could get 2 or 3 other HD cameras and cover that whole place without missing anything.

U have to live in Ukraine to understand

Pasha tu soglasen so mnoy ?

Overall that is a decent image unless need to ID people walking past the camera. Why a PTZ camera in a small place like that? For the price of that unit you could get 2 or 3 other HD cameras and cover that whole place without missing anything.

This.

Also, why it take so long to focus? For a long while it was focused on moving cars outside the window, then focused on face.

I will ask in monday what was shutter speed.

Actually this camera was used for TV show video recording. There was evening show where people was tricked. purpose not security.