DOS vs Windows

Windows vs Linux

RCA vs BNC

Composite vs VGA

DVR vs VCR

TV vs Monitor

CRT vs LCD

Mux vs Quad

the funny thing about it is there will always be people starting new threads with one of those topics thinking they are starting a new conversation.

And there will always be the same arguments

Trust me its like Deja Vue sometimes, ive seen the same post way too many times .. thats when you may never see me reply to them .. just get tired sometimes ..

G22, Search is your friend.

also, how about Canada vs USA

I have noticed some keyword info like ptz geo etc, Ithink when someone types that pc vs embedded that it should change to a link to previous posts on the matter.

How about?

Beer Vs Rum

Excercise Vs Relaxation

Wife Vs Girlfriend

Kmart Vs Gucci

King kong Vs Godzilla

Actually, hard to blame people for posting issues or questions you have dealt with before. This is because every new person to this forum or this CCTV business would encounter the same old issues. And it can get tedious to search the forum. Sometimes the topic of can even be discussed under a different subject name.

This very thread itself is a classic example!

Ya know its changing careers because you are afraid of getting left behind is not the way to go.

Ex.

Back when Ford was at its prime and the car industry was taking of their was an event that makes you put things in perspective. Their was a large amount of the press that was listening to the man himself ( Ford) and was challenging him and asking questions about cars/engines/mechanical questions in order to see how much he knew. Ford had boasted that they where the the most knowledgable and highly qualified experts on cars at the time. So when one technical question was asked directly to Ford himself he picked up a phone and called one of his head engineers and got the anwer from him. Then another question, another, and on and on he was quizzed on his knowledge of cars and how they work. And every time he picked up the phone and called one of his employees and retrieved the answer from them. After nobody was able to ask a questino that Ford was not able to get he said, "you see I dont have to know the answer to your questions. I just have to have someone who works for me that does."

So point of the story. You dont have to be the know it all until you die. Just have someone work for you that does as you get aged.

Are reading Think And Grow Rich?

It’s been awhile since I read that book, but that seems to be verbatim what I recall reading.

That is a very true statement.

The most successful people surround themselves with experts of all kinds.

Just look at Bill Gates, perfect example.

How close were you

Thats ok. I don't want to know.

Just kidding for the people who get serious.

Scott isn't one of them.