febulous15

GV-Keyboard connect to 8 systems

I need some help here~!

Currently, I have a GV-keyboard connected to 8 GV1120 systems. Each & every systems are installed with the GV-Net card.

The connection of all the systems is as follow:

32402_1.jpg

The problem is: When all 8 systems are connected simultaneously, none of them can communicate with the keyboard. However, as long as I disconnect any of the 2 systems, the remaining 6 can communicate flawlessly. According to the specification given in the user manual, 1 GV-keyboard can be connected up to 16 GV systems within 600 metre. However, why is mine only 6? More over, the furthest system to keyboard is merely less than 10 Metre.

I m very sure all systems are working perfectly as I've tried connecting 1-to-1 and all worked fine. I've also tried not using daisy chain connection (currently shown in the above diagram), and tried parallelly connect all systems using the provided wall terminal block, but the problem still persist.

I am so desperate now. Pls help~!

he's a member on the forum, so can PM him, or wait for him to come on.

Sal from Digital Watchguard also knows everything about them, see add top of page.

Rory

I have mailed GeoVsion Tech Support on your behalf.

I shall reply to this post once I get an answer.

I have mailed GeoVsion Tech Support on your behalf.

I shall reply to this post once I get an answer.

Wow, u r so nice~! Thx a lot~!

I think I know your issue, one of my guys ran into this recently and it took him awhile to find the cure. (it was something simple, just can't remember it off the top of my head). I will ask him in the morning and post an update.

Don't waste time with Geo Tech Support, their idea of a "fix" will be to tell you to buy a second keyboard.

Scottj

If I was a betting man I would put some money down on system addressing on the Keyboard. Did you double check that?

If I was a betting man I would put some money down on system addressing on the Keyboard. Did you double check that?

Are you referring to the GV systems IDs? Yes, I've confirmed that all systems are running in different address, starting from id:01 ~ 8. If you are referring to something else, pls clarify...TY

Are you referring to the GV systems IDs? Yes, I've confirmed that all systems are running in different address, starting from id:01 ~ 8. If you are referring to something else, pls clarify...TY

Well, did you find out the cause? I'm dying to know what's going on in this case...