reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Ok, I'm taking back what I said, the motion detection works but after some time it stops working. After I restart the NVR, it works again. The camera is detecting motion all the time (I see it in the camera log) so it's clearly the problem with NVR.

The software in the NVR is piece of ****. The email now also worked for 1 event, then it does not work again, it's acting absolutely unpredictable.

are you using TCP or UDP for communication between camera and nvr?

can you provide an access to camera? it's strange if i12 doesnt work...

I have tried both TCP and UDP with no success. However I haven't set anything on the camera itself, should it support i12 without setting anything on the camera?

I can't provide access to the camera, I have it on my internal network and just testing it, so it's not on all the time.

Hi, i try to acces my escam camera with my pc and input ip 192.168.1.136 in IE browser and login as admin in mainstream, after setting zone motion and set to normal sensitivity, i save and logout.

and i turn on my NVR and setting IP channel protocol with I12 doesnt work, i select to onvif protocol is work, and the motion is on an record after some objects come to zone, but always work all days no cut of the motion automatically.

Hi, i try to acces my escam camera with my pc and input ip 192.168.1.136 in IE browser and login as admin in mainstream, after setting zone motion and set to normal sensitivity, i save and logout.

and i turn on my NVR and setting IP channel protocol with I12 doesnt work, i select to onvif protocol is work, and the motion is on an record after some objects come to zone, but always work all days no cut of the motion automatically.

You probably have set the recording to "Schedule" instead of "Motion".

Please check it in the channel parameters->schedule record section of the configuration, or make a screenshot of that section and I'll let you know what to change.

I have just noticed that when viewing streams directly from the device (with the monitor connected to NVR), all streams are shown, but one stream which is from older camera is not shown in the preview (when more than one camera is displayed)., however when I click this stream so that it's the only stream visible, it's displaying correctly. I suppose it's because the old camera does not have a substream (i.e. the low quality stream) and the preview on the device only displays substreams.

Is it somehow possible to show the main stream in the preview instead?

should it support i12 without setting anything on the camera?

correct.

I can't provide access to the camera, I have it on my internal network and just testing it, so it's not on all the time.

Maybe teamviewer?

You probably have set the recording to "Schedule" instead of "Motion".

Please check it in the channel parameters->schedule record section of the configuration, or make a screenshot of that section and I'll let you know what to change.

I already set to schedule and select the motion.

the motion is active after objects come to zone, but no cut off, always record all days.

thats the problem

20160319_080230.jpg.d8119c0664f4038b8ee63ec622921dc4.jpg

20160319_080243.jpg.24b6802a1c30a218aed3069e679578c3.jpg

20160319_080203.jpg.43b06e5c58e7c4e12fdb332c9b0ade7d.jpg

the motion is active after objects come to zone, but no cut off, always record all days.

thats the problem

That's strange indeed. You might try to connect the camera via I12 protocol, after Mirko helped me to set it, my camera is now connected through I12 and the motion detection can now be set through NVR and it works. The problem was that I didn't change the port when chaning the protocol (default port is 34567). Try to change the camera protocol to I12 and port to 34567 and see it it will help you.

For anyone interested, the output RTSP stream from the NVR is rtsp://:554/ch0_0.h264?ptype=udp , just replace "ch0" with any channel you want to view, e.g. "ch5" for the channel 5 from NVR.

It was already mentioned in the post from Dec 15th 2015 by eddiex666 and I have previously found it. but I forgot the exact URL and it took me long time today to find it again, so I hope this will help someone who will be looking for it in the future (including myself )

thats the problem

That's strange indeed. You might try to connect the camera via I12 protocol, after Mirko helped me to set it, my camera is now connected through I12 and the motion detection can now be set through NVR and it works. The problem was that I didn't change the port when chaning the protocol (default port is 34567). Try to change the camera protocol to I12 and port to 34567 and see it it will help you.

I try to change protocol I12 with port 34567, 23, 80, 554, 843, 1935, 5050, 5051, 8000, 8002 but nothing happened, still signal loss.

how to search port for protocol I12?

thanks

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.575419d5e3d8c5642f3f73803e668589.jpg

Untitled2.thumb.jpg.b6d2465782772298fc2c42690d2d7fd5.jpg

I try to change protocol I12 with port 34567, 23, 80, 554, 843, 1935, 5050, 5051, 8000, 8002 but nothing happened, still signal loss.

thanks

In the list of channels I see the port number is 1018, even though you have 34567 on the right side, have you saved it? If you did, it looks like some bug in firmware, what exactly is the NVR you have and what firmware version?

For anyone interested, the output RTSP stream from the NVR is rtsp://:554/ch0_0.h264?ptype=udp , just replace "ch0" with any channel you want to view, e.g. "ch5" for the channel 5 from NVR.

It was already mentioned in the post from Dec 15th 2015 by eddiex666 and I have previously found it. but I forgot the exact URL and it took me long time today to find it again, so I hope this will help someone who will be looking for it in the future (including myself )

This doesnt work on mine

This doesnt work on mine

Check that you have RTSP enabled in settings, I don't have it by hand now so I can't tell exact location but it's somewhere in network settings if I remember correctly.

thanks

In the list of channels I see the port number is 1018, even though you have 34567 on the right side, have you saved it? If you did, it looks like some bug in firmware, what exactly is the NVR you have and what firmware version?

my NVR firmware V4.0 20151231

i think motion detection can work with protocol i12, but my camera escam brick QD300 only detect in ONVIF, if i change to protocol i12 signal lost.

how to change protocol from onvif to i12?

thanks

i think motion detection can work with protocol i12, but my camera escam brick QD300 only detect in ONVIF, if i change to protocol i12 signal lost.

thanks

Just change the Onvif to I12 in settings, change port to 34567 and click save, you should then see the port number 34567 also in the channel list on the left side (last image you have posted). If the port number is not changed there, it's probably some problem in the firmware... You might try to change it directly in the NVR (without using browser).

thanks

Just change the Onvif to I12 in settings, change port to 34567 and click save, you should then see the port number 34567 also in the channel list on the left side (last image you have posted). If the port number is not changed there, it's probably some problem in the firmware... You might try to change it directly in the NVR (without using browser).

I try to change protocol I12 and input port 34567 signal still lost. I setting directly with nvr without pc.

Which firmware u use?

Maybe i try to change firmware for compatible.

I try to change protocol I12 and input port 34567 signal still lost. I setting directly with nvr without pc.

Which firmware u use?

Hmm, strange.

I have the older one, 20150808, I think someone said lately that they had some problems with the newer one, so you can try to downgrade if that helps.

Which firmware u use?

Hmm, strange.

I have the older one, 20150808, I think someone said lately that they had some problems with the newer one, so you can try to downgrade if that helps.

Today i downgrade firmware to be 20150808. But the problem still same.

Motion detection cant work.

After downgrade i choose lan setting manual with protocol i2 and port 34567. Nvr dont get the signal for camera.

Using onvif protocol and port 1018 get signal for camera.

But that problem still same. Motion detection cant work

I so frustated about this nvr.

Is it possible to record videos to USB stick?

No, it's not possible to save videos to removable media. You can however copy the already saved videos to USB stick using the backup function.

How large is 1 hour long record when using 720p?

It depends on the bitrate, you can check the hourly rate in the stream info in system management section.

Is it possible to record videos to USB stick?

How large is 1 hour long record when using 720p?

I use 720P for 24 hour schedule record need 20GB, so i think 1 hour record with 720P and quality highest need 830MB.

Hi! to all

I have this mininvr 8ch and i have just update it with firmware V4.0 20151231.

now there is a problem with a Xiaomi ant Camera. I can't add this camera because i don't find RTSP protocol.

Anyone help me? I tried to read this tread, but I don't find anything about this.

thx

Hi! to all

I have this mininvr 8ch and i have just update it with firmware V4.0 20151231.

now there is a problem with a Xiaomi ant Camera. I can't add this camera because i don't find RTSP protocol.

Anyone help me? I tried to read this tread, but I don't find anything about this.

thx

I think Xiaomi Ants camera just can see using cellular phone only, you cant connected ants camera to this NVR.

rtsp.thumb.jpg.b5436861f002ca3f62af5c4410dc109f.jpg