I bought it from the manufacturer.

This is the discription from the invoice:-

1 DVR FLEX16E H.264E 16-CH FLEX R-30 REALTIME SERIES DVR W/BUILT

IN DVD BURNER 480FPS/480FPS, SATAHARD DRIVES

1 250G SATA250GB SATA HARD DRIVE

And this is what it looks like.

dvr808fxpm.jpg.bbc83b4291e6888fa7cb9d52b8f074e2.jpg

This unit really behaves funny.

If I login, look around for a while then log out and try to log back in it says The User Has Logged In and I'm not able to do anything.

Before when i tried to change the rights of the user group it gave me some message about I don't have right, even tough I'm logged in as admin.

No.

The unit came in on Wednesday and I've been in the field for some long hours.

I basically do most of my testing on the weekends unless I have time during the week.

ICrealtime are not manufacturer

unit made in china

u want me to give adress ?

Well I called them up after reading all the good post in this forum about there equipment and they said that they manufactured there equipment and that the founder of the company was some guy who is involved in the development of new technology for CCTV.

He went on to say a whole lot more ear candy, then we did a remote demo for which he insisted I used the DVR Manager Center and not the Client Software or the Web Browser even tough I mentioned that I will like to demo the unit the same way my customers will be using it which is mainly through a Web Browser which is a high point of the sale.

"REMOTE MONITORING FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD."

'As long as you have a Computer and High speed Internet.'

So I gave in and ordered a Demo. My exact words was I will like to Demo the best unit you have to offer.

He told me about the Flex R-30M which is the R-30 with built in matrix.

Even tough he didn't send the unit I ordered I really didn't mind, since I was so excited to finally have put my hands on a "Full D1 30Fps Per Channel DVR I just couldn't wait to take it out and set it up.

The really mest up part of this, is that I stayed home to setup this unit and missed my sons game and had a little fight with the wife about it

Well I called them up after reading all the good post in this forum about there equipment and they said that they manufactured there equipment and that the founder of the company was some guy who is involved in the development of new technology for CCTV.

He went on to say a whole lot more ear candy, then we did a remote demo for which he insisted I used the DVR Manager Center and not the Client Software or the Web Browser even tough I mentioned that I will like to demo the unit the same way my customers will be using it which is mainly through a Web Browser which is a high point of the sale.

"REMOTE MONITORING FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD."

'As long as you have a Computer and High speed Internet.'

So I gave in and ordered a Demo. My exact words was I will like to Demo the best unit you have to offer.

He told me about the Flex R-30M which is the R-30 with built in matrix.

Even tough he didn't send the unit I ordered I really didn't mind, since I was so excited to finally have put my hands on a "Full D1 30Fps Per Channel DVR I just couldn't wait to take it out and set it up.

The really mest up part of this, is that I stayed home to setup this unit and missed my sons game and had a little fight with the wife about it

200711715341203.jpg

this is pix of model which according to true manufacturer should give D1

res at all 16 ch real time

This is my first time with this brand and all I know is what I was told and what was sent.

I only choose this unit because of the great feedback from here.

I've been using Open Eye for almost 5 Yrs with no issues, Eyemax for 3 Yrs with some issues, Everfocus poor quality, Samsung Poor Quality, and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on .....

Originally started out with Bosch and Pelco System's but straid away because of pricing.

Camera 1 & 2 is 480 tvl Day/Night Panasonics which i know ain't that great, they are just there because they were sitting in my garrage.

Camera 4 is a 380tvl 12 IR I had about 4 years now and it's up for the same reason.

Camera 3 is a KT&C KPC-N700NH Day/Night Integrated Camera 550TV Lines 48IR LEDs which I know give and exceptionally great picture with my Eyemax.

The video looked good over the internet from what I saw.

I took some screen shots but I will not post them without permission due to security concerns.

unit made in china

Yes please.

unit made in china

Yes please.

check your inbox plz

Look at these images.

Same Camera, around the same time, different DVR.

Both DVR's set to record D1 @7fps.

Eyemax_Cam7.jpg.3f5422788c34b8a34451ae78b126a13a.jpg

ICrealtime_Cam7.jpg.60798c0a9ec4a75113f6887c9287aa1f.jpg

Have you guy's noticed the use of resources on the local machine while remote viewing the Flex R-30.

If I use IE to remote monitor my machine freezes if I try to monitor more than 7 channels, I've noticed my CPU usage sky rocket with each channel I add to monitor. Same with the manager center except for the freezing.

unit made in china

Yes please.

check your inbox plz

I almost chopped my LCD screen in half because of your avatar!

unit made in china

Yes please.

check your inbox plz

I almost chopped my LCD screen in half because of your avatar!

hope u like it

Yes, it records at D1, and it records at 30 fps.

Menu > Camera

scroll down, and you should see resolution

Use your arrow buttons to make changes

Old remote viewer

http://www.icrealtime.com/docs/RemoteClientManual.pdf

The second icon looks like two gears Network Parameter

(Remote System Parameter Config)

host system setup

camera tab

resolution (settings)

This should give you a new window where you can set each camera.

There is a pull down for each camera.

Now you can change your resolution.

Select "full" for 30 fps

Hmmm. I don't have that option

Menu -> Camera and I get the screen below

icr.jpg

Below is the version I have

icr2.jpg

I do have the option in the newest NetViewer I downloaded but the recording is always the same, regardless of the setting.

You can not change it locally on the machine, and you cannot change it by remote?

Can you PM me your DVRs IP address? On monday I can take a look directly at your machine.

For the record, both ICRealtime and Mace sell the identical, exact, precise DVR line. They both come from the same manufacturer in Hangzhou , China. The only difference is they use different cases to distinguish themselves apart from one another. In fact, ICRealtime is ran by former Mace folks. Not saying thats good or bad, just stating facts. I was reading ridiculous posts as folks were critical of one model, and praised another. Knowing, both are the same units made me laugh uncontrollably.

I am further amazed at how cctv companies equate price with quality. That is a huge error in judgment.

I've installed Argus JPEG2000 units much to my disappointment, and paid a pretty penny for Geovision cards that simply are over rated and over priced. My DM units were the most expensive sold, certainly not the most powerful or reliable. Not too mention, a saturated product with no separation for resellers and installers to ever actually make a profit.

Not picking on anyone, but can we all agree that 99% of these embedded DVR, and PCI cards are all coming out of China as Korea collapses under Chinas cost structure? My current distributor in the midwest is awesome, but!!!! they are just like everyone else, they import, slap a name on a unit, and pretend they are a brand. Dont mean that in a negative way, all companies do it including Pelco now. Be careful everyone, I have learned a very expensive lesson last few years, PRICE MEANS NOTHING!!!!

I'm making great money now even in this economy we're in. My products are damn reliable, and about half the cost of what I was paying in previous times.

Someone please offer me an argument as to why pricing on dvr and also PTZ is so out of whack? I paid 1299 dollars for the exact same DVR (different nameplate of course) as my recent purchase of 545.00????????

Help me grasp this industry guys. How can this stuff happen? Both claimed to be exclusive, both used unique brands, but inside, clearly, these two units were the same overseas manufacturer, spec, and every single chip the same.

I guess it takes years to find the fairest distributor out there. I wish distributors had to bid, had to install, and could understand how competitive our market is. When I win a bid, I normally am against five other installation companies. Spec, warranty, and a darn good price wins the business.

As for my original posting of ICRealtime vs. Mace. I respect both companies, I respect anyone in this tough industry, but I stand behind my comments. Both are merely another Overseas built DVR with different front panels. As for pelco's fantastic monitors, they're simply a Taiwan (HiSharp) same as tons of ebay models, same EXACT monitor, with a name glued on the front. I wish I had a million dollars, I'd call China and buy, and glue my name on the front and charge (overcharge) installers and hope for the same (that everyone equates a high price to high quality) Actually, I'm too darn nice to do that. Best of luck everyone.

Wow !!! An honest post from a dealer. I love it. Thanks for posting !

For the record, both ICRealtime and Mace sell the identical, exact, precise DVR line. They both come from the same manufacturer in Hangzhou , China. The only difference is they use different cases to distinguish themselves apart from one another. In fact, ICRealtime is ran by former Mace folks. Not saying thats good or bad, just stating facts. I was reading ridiculous posts as folks were critical of one model, and praised another. Knowing, both are the same units made me laugh uncontrollably.

I am further amazed at how cctv companies equate price with quality. That is a huge error in judgment.

I've installed Argus JPEG2000 units much to my disappointment, and paid a pretty penny for Geovision cards that simply are over rated and over priced. My DM units were the most expensive sold, certainly not the most powerful or reliable. Not too mention, a saturated product with no separation for resellers and installers to ever actually make a profit.

Not picking on anyone, but can we all agree that 99% of these embedded DVR, and PCI cards are all coming out of China as Korea collapses under Chinas cost structure? My current distributor in the midwest is awesome, but!!!! they are just like everyone else, they import, slap a name on a unit, and pretend they are a brand. Dont mean that in a negative way, all companies do it including Pelco now. Be careful everyone, I have learned a very expensive lesson last few years, PRICE MEANS NOTHING!!!!

I'm making great money now even in this economy we're in. My products are damn reliable, and about half the cost of what I was paying in previous times.

Someone please offer me an argument as to why pricing on dvr and also PTZ is so out of whack? I paid 1299 dollars for the exact same DVR (different nameplate of course) as my recent purchase of 545.00????????

Help me grasp this industry guys. How can this stuff happen? Both claimed to be exclusive, both used unique brands, but inside, clearly, these two units were the same overseas manufacturer, spec, and every single chip the same.

I guess it takes years to find the fairest distributor out there. I wish distributors had to bid, had to install, and could understand how competitive our market is. When I win a bid, I normally am against five other installation companies. Spec, warranty, and a darn good price wins the business.

As for my original posting of ICRealtime vs. Mace. I respect both companies, I respect anyone in this tough industry, but I stand behind my comments. Both are merely another Overseas built DVR with different front panels. As for pelco's fantastic monitors, they're simply a Taiwan (HiSharp) same as tons of ebay models, same EXACT monitor, with a name glued on the front. I wish I had a million dollars, I'd call China and buy, and glue my name on the front and charge (overcharge) installers and hope for the same (that everyone equates a high price to high quality) Actually, I'm too darn nice to do that. Best of luck everyone.

At the same time we need to cut the distributors some slack. Distribution is a very tough market, and most of them don't make as much money as one would think. Any decent distributor works off 20 points or less, which sometimes can be difficult when you can imagine the overhead (advertising, sales, warehouse, etc.). They also give alot of their dealers Net 30, Net 60, and even Net 90, which unfortunatelly, usually leads to a lot of defaults. This all has to be factored into their cost of business. I know a small distributor thats owed a couple hundred thousand by a few different dealers, they'll probably never be able to collect that money.

Remember, if their business was that profitable, and was that easy, everyone would open the same exact business. In this country, money is not an issue, if a business is making money, wether it costs $10 or $10 Billion you can be damn sure that someone else well be opening next door as soon as they find out.

Care to share what dvr you got for $545?