ak357

What is the best software for Arecont cameras ?

ak357, I suggest that you try LuxRiot. LuxRiot uses Arecont Vision SDK and tuned for best performance with Arecont cameras, as well as some Arecont specific features are implemented. It also has optimizations for all high resolution cameras, such as in software motion detection and best frame rates rendering high-res video on the screen.

You can also try Milestone software. They have Arecont listed on their supported devices list. You can also download a free one camera license to try it out. It has no time limit so if you only have one camera you can just use that as your recording software

Most ip software companies offer demos anyways for you to try. It would be worth your while trying each software before you buy.

You can also try Milestone software. They have Arecont listed on their supported devices list. You can also download a free one camera license to try it out. It has no time limit so if you only have one camera you can just use that as your recording software

Does the free license come with a client application?

Is that an IP camera? if it is IP cameras check out http://www.iLinkPro.com because there DVRs support CCTV and IP cameras...

ilinkpro is Avermedia. checkout the demo and dvr cards they are no doubt Avermedia cards and software customized to use their name and logo. I would say your best bet is Milestone.

ilinkpro is Avermedia. checkout the demo and dvr cards they are no doubt Avermedia cards and software customized to use their name and logo. I would say your best bet is Milestone.

Yeah but everyone is a manufacturer these days ..

I manufacture my own Pizza; it came frozen from the foodstore but still .. i put it in the microwave and placed it on a plate.

any opinions ?

Thanks

We have good support for Arecont Vision in our system. We are selling AV cameras by ourself and I think it is quite good camera and together with our soft VDRS NetStation works great.

Please see more:

ftp://alnet.pl/brochures/EN

any opinions ?

Thanks

We have good support for Arecont Vision in our system. We are selling AV cameras by ourself and I think it is quite good camera and together with our soft VDRS NetStation works great.

Please see more:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you capture and record Arecont cameras at full resolution ?

Do I have choice to set resolution

Thanks

any opinions ?

Thanks

Please see more:

Thanks

Alex, I have played with Arecont or a variation from the original manufacturer. Work well thus far, I really like them.

any opinions ?

Thanks

Please see more:

Yes You can set any resolution supported by Arecont camera.

Thanks

any opinions ?

Thanks

Please see more:

Thanks

Please download our free video client software from our website

You can connect to our demo server with 4 cameras and one of them is Arecont AV3130. We have 1 MB Internet Link and for transfer we use very efficient compression codec that allows excellent frame rate transfer in low bandwidth networks .

Regards,

Tom

Does anyone know if the Omnicast software (Genetech) is also compatible with the AreCont cameras?

thnx

As I know, AVerMedia has just became official partner with Arecont.

There is no doubt you can receive full resolution and frame rate from Arecont IP cam with AVerMedia system.

I suggest you can try their new NVR(just hit the market I guess) or current PC based capture board.