scorpion

How many domain names do you guys have?

Never used.

I own this free, and clear.

For sell very cheap. Cash, or trade.

This is a good web URL to post your manuals, firmware updates, pdf files, guides, specifications, and anything that is for dealers only. You can use this to keep regular visitors to your website seperated unless they have a dealer pass, or you give out this URL separately if it is not password protected.

Great for manufactures, distributors, dealers, or e-tailers.

I will trade it for an 8 channel AVTech DVR, vga adapter, and disk array (no drives installed is ok), and one PTZ.

If I can be of any assistance please P.M. me.

Thank you

Scorpion

Edited by Guest

not for me, but I just bought the domain cctvtester.com .. interested in a joint venture? Maybe get some free products from the asian manus

I like the thought of that!

I would be interested.

What did you have in mine?

How did you get that URL?

This is one URL I never thought of!!

Do you have it parked so that you can make money off the advertisment?

I just went and bought it a few weeks back, its just redirecting to my site for now.

SOLD FOR $250,000!!!!!

I lied!

Just wanted to see the look on your face!

It sure was funny!

Edited by Guest

I saw one forum go for 250 thousand UK pounds not long ago in the UK, scary how much sites can go for... Its not like it was youtube or anything, it was a general business forum.

I have few that I have not used yet...

I sold one (can not tell you which one) for less than $10K.. Cheap bastards... I wanted to collect at least $100K...

Just curious, how many domain names do you guys have?

I have a lot, I used to own a hosting and development firm.

Some of my more recent purchases are for a new product.

www.MyWeddingCam.com

I plan to reant streamers to wedding chapels and make a web interface so guests can see the wedding even if they were unable to attend.

Think that will sell?

Interesting concept....I regret years ago being out of country and missing a loved ones funeral....and also a wedding in the family, got to see it later on video but not the same as seeing it live. I think you have a good idea there....

I have a lot, I used to own a hosting and development firm.

Some of my more recent purchases are for a new product.

www.MyWeddingCam.com

I plan to reant streamers to wedding chapels and make a web interface so guests can see the wedding even if they were unable to attend.

Think that will sell?

I think it should sell... but not in this forum

Last I checked, we have close to 2,312 registered domains... Please do not ask me why... I have no control on it.. I focus only anything CCTV or security, but the companies that I work with have very widespread presence in the Internet.. and they constantly buy more and more...

My group controls and operates 28 websites right now... and by end of this year, I am told it will reach to at least 50... and by end of the next year, it should hit at least to 100... again, I do not know why this is necessary, but I can tell you that keyword CCTV in the google ranking took us to position #6 at the moment and from what I can see, it is higher ranked than this forum domain name... may be that has something to do with having larger Internet footprint... Not my bag of tea, but at least I guess it works...

I don't understand.. what's the point of having a lot of domain name? is it for seo purpose?

It's the modern version of penny stocks, all domains start with a value of about $10. Some wind up far more valuable then that.

I don't understand.. what's the point of having a lot of domain name? is it for seo purpose?

SEO has nothing to do with it... rather we call it Internet Footprint.. all the sites pulling their own weight and generate their independent traffic.. and selling different items in each site..

By the way, looks like our ranking for the keyword "CCTV" in the Google has gone up to 4th position... the traffic has increased over 100,000 hits per day... I guess our gurus may know what the heck they are doing...

One of the site that we are developing is CCTVDirectories.com that is focusing on identification of manufacturers of CCTV products, ranking of manufacturers based on customer experience, etc... and another one called CCTVKnowledge.com that will address many questions pertinent to various CCTV products in the market - right now only 14 manufacturers that will start participating, providing information, answering questions, addressing technical problems, etc. Eventually if and when it becomes popular, the we hope other manufacturers may join..