rucanunes

DVR Remote doesn't move cameras over iPhone...

Hello,

I have a system connected to 3 cameras. I can move the cameras using my PC and via the DVR/TV but not via iPhone and iPad.

I'm using this software for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/scdvr/id335734063?mt=8

My system: http://www.lupus-electronics.gr/LUPUS_-_Digital_Video_Recorder/New%3A_LUPUS_-_LE_800-p.html

PC Software: DVR Remote Desktop

Any ideas? I have the controls on iPhone just like the ones on my PC, but the ones on iPhone don't work.

Raul Nunes

Does the DVR have a specific port assignment for mobile monitoring? If so, I think that port should also be forwarded in your router, and/or maybe set that same port up in your router's DMZ. I'm certainly no expert, but hope this helps.

It just sounds like the Iphone app simply doesnt work like its supposed to then in my opinion. I am not sure if its anything you are doing or not doing.

They are PTZ and the app it's from the manufacturer of the DVR.

this post reminds me of the old way of playing chess. if you wanted to play someone in USA from UK you used to have to send your chess move by letter. it could take years to play a game.

if we keep just short posts then its going to take years to sort your problem. in your dvr manual it might say about ports as well as port 80.

if it does not then you will need to add another port i:e 5555. as the remote app is java

so your dvr ip need to have another port opening use 5555 and then enter 5555 in the mobile app were asked.

also what did you set your ptz at 9600 or 2400

Hello,

I've setup my cameras with Lupus Aeon DVR LE800 and all seems to work fine, but not PTZ over iPhone 4.

- I can access and PTZ cameras via PC (home network) app DVR Remote Desktop.

- I can access and PTZ cameras via PC (Internet - Remote) app DVR Remote Desktop and IE8.

- I can access video from the cameras via iPhone 4, both Home Network and remotely via Internet and 3G using scDVR

- I can NOT move cameras (PTZ) via iPhone 4, both Home Network and remotely via Internet and 3G using scDVR.

Any ideas? Please help me!! I'm using port 80.

Best Regards,

Raul Nunes

Hello,

I've setup my cameras with Lupus Aeon DVR LE800 and all seems to work fine, but not PTZ over iPhone 4.

- I can access and PTZ cameras via PC (Internet - Remote) app DVR Remote Desktop and IE8.

- I can access video from the cameras via iPhone 4, both Home Network and remotely via Internet and 3G using scDVR

- I can NOT move cameras (PTZ) via iPhone 4, both Home Network and remotely via Internet and 3G using scDVR.

Best Regards,

Raul Nunes

Hello,

Best Regards,

Raul Nunes

hi. you will need to change your protocol of your dvr and your ptz head from 9600 to 2400 then the app can control your system.

Hello,

Best Regards,

Raul Nunes

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further demands, qustions or needs.

Our support team will be there for you

Lupus-Electronics® GmbH

Lise-Meitner-Str. 20

- Gewerbepark -

76829 Landau

Tel: +49 (0) 6341 93 55 3 – 0

Fax: +49 (0) 6341 93 55 3 – 20

Working hours:

Mo-Fr from 08:30 - 17:00 Uhr

Hi Raul,

Have you tried to contact the Lupus technical team direct?

What ports are assigned in the network screen of the DVR menu? All of these need forwarding through your router nat/firewall.

I'm quite sure there are 1 or 2 more ports that need forwarding for control, I can't find anything online therefore contacting their tech team would be your best bet.

G'luck.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further demands, qustions or needs.

Our support team will be there for you

Lupus-Electronics® GmbH

Lise-Meitner-Str. 20

- Gewerbepark -

76829 Landau

Tel: +49 (0) 6341 93 55 3 – 0

Fax: +49 (0) 6341 93 55 3 – 20

Working hours:

Mo-Fr from 08:30 - 17:00 Uhr

I contacted you about 3 weeks ago and no answers yet!!

Great support you have.... " title="Applause" />

Any new ideas? I'm getting desperate with this!!!

Hi rucanunes. lets look at your problem another way. first what make is your ptz. also what are your settings i.e 2400 pelco d ???

and also how far is your camera from your dvr and how have you connected your ptz to your dvr. (you are getting video) ??