rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

Its not Avigilon or Dahua.

It's Samsung, I recognize those TV's anywhere, usually by the word Samsung across the bottom.

No, it is not

Image is on Samsung monitor

That all it's has to do with Samsung

It's Samsung, I recognize those TV's anywhere, usually by the word Samsung across the bottom.

No, it is not

Image is on Samsung monitor

That all it's has to do with Samsung

Yes, it's a Samsung TV, what else are you talking about? Frankly, not a Samsung TV fan, their 3D sets require active glasses. I prefer LG or Vizio that use passive 3D.

Is he even asking what brand TV that is? Weird that you would even be guessing which TV he's using?

it seems like camera is installed at 325 W Main St, Kutztown, PA. Maybe someone local can go their figure it or better run with it LOL given thewireguy is protecting its vendor info like a top secret CIA rendition file.

Edited by Guest

given i see some graphic card boxes, it is a computer store, which is located at 325 W M ain st, Kutztown, PA, 19530. Maybe someone can just give them call and ask what new camera they have spent their fortune on. Their # Phone: 484-646-9064

You guys are awesome thanks for the free advertising They will have our new small business package in stock for resale in the next week or so.

Sorry I don't have more info right now but we just went though a hurricane so power and network connectivity are major issues right now. Once have our packages and part numbers completed trust me you will be the first to know!!

This is a new technology most of you never heard of before so you will find this very interesting. Better image quality then Dahua but at the same price point

Once power and WAN connections are up I will get some exported day and night images.

Is he even asking what brand TV that is? Weird that you would even be guessing which TV he's using?

Thewire takes a picture of his TV, posts it here with no other information, my only assumption is he's showing off his TV or the camera that took the picture of the TV. If I posted a picture of my car with no other information, would I really expect you guess what brand camera it has, what brand camera I used to take the picture of the car or what brand of oil do I use?

But if I was a guessing man, I would say the camera used to take the picture of the TV is a also a Samsung as thewire appears to be very brand loyal, possibly a Galaxy Nexus. Nah, I just looked at the picture metadata. There, I solved the mystery, the camera used to take the picture and what's in the picture.

I thought the mystery was what kind of camera was used to produce the picture 'ón' the TV, not what kind of camera

took the picture or what brand TV is in the picture? Now that you claim to have solved the mystery, I still do not

know what kind of camera was used to produce the image that is on the TV? Funny.

Thewire takes a picture of his TV, posts it here with no other information, my only assumption is he's showing off his TV or the camera that took the picture of the TV. If I posted a picture of my car with no other information, would I really expect you guess what brand camera it has, what brand camera I used to take the picture of the car or what brand of oil do I use?

But if I was a guessing man, I would say the camera used to take the picture of the TV is a also a Samsung as thewire appears to be very brand loyal, possibly a Galaxy Nexus. Nah, I just looked at the picture metadata. There, I solved the mystery, the camera used to take the picture and what's in the picture.

Carl you really think I posted that pic to show off the TV or the cell phone?

I thought the mystery was what kind of camera was used to produce the picture 'ón' the TV, not what kind of camera

took the picture or what brand TV is in the picture? Now that you claim to have solved the mystery, I still do not

know what kind of camera was used to produce the image that is on the TV? Funny.

Vector18 u absolutely right

here few more pix done by the same camera

204599_1.jpg

204599_2.jpg

204599_3.jpg

night with IR

204599_4.jpg

Edited by Guest

Carl you really think I posted that pic to show off the TV or the cell phone?

Nah, just wanted to see how far I can take it, like you trying to see how long you can string us along before you tell us what you are up to.

Edited by Guest