rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

202426_1.jpg

202426_2.jpg

These cameras are Dahua bullets. You need to make sure your upload speed on your internet service

is at least 3-4mbps if you want remote access to function when using main stream.

202426_3.jpg

@Vector18 are you starting a Dahua web store?

LOL, no I am not. I just really like their products alot and I think their prices are very reasonable. You don't think

those images are sharp?

I chopped the video cause there were seconds without much motion. What is wrong with the video? I think that song is perfect for a cctv video, no? LOL

I chopped the video cause there were seconds without much motion. What is wrong with the video? I think that song is perfect for a cctv video, no? LOL

I do like song seriously

how do I embed the youtube video? Anything I try doesnt work?

UWBkuV8tX64

uDghohCijfE

OK, I got it now, thanks for the info and helping me out!

@ vector18 are those the IPC-HFW3200S ??

These cameras are Dahua bullets. You need to make sure your upload speed on your internet service

is at least 3-4mbps if you want remote access to function when using main stream.

202426_3.jpg

I do like song seriously

I like song AND the polish flag

Too bad thats an Italian flag though, LOL

vector18: Where did you buy those cameras - Dahua ? Do you know any good place ?

I buy from a local wholesale distributor. His prices are slightly lower than empire. And I got the four bullets and an NVR on a monthly special kit they were selling. It was a amazing deal so I bought the kit and sold the job like a month later. All I had to buy was a POE and a harddrive additionally.

I buy from a local wholesale distributor. His prices are slightly lower than empire. And I got the four bullets and an NVR on a monthly special kit they were selling. It was a amazing deal so I bought the kit and sold the job like a month later. All I had to buy was a POE and a harddrive additionally.

What model of NVR ? I see that they have NEW Vertical Series with PoE - http://www.dahuasecurity.com/products_category/vertical-series-103.html

They looks good ,but I can't find their anywhere

Thank you !

If I recall, the value kit came with an IP DA NVR 3204. I like having a seperate POE rather than having it built into the NVR though.

If I recall, the value kit came with an IP DA NVR 3204. I like having a seperate POE rather than having it built into the NVR though.

so your distributor has the IPC-HFW3200S ? the short 2mp cameras?

Admin - If this questions is not appropriate to post, please delete. Thanks.

Is it possible can we have the distributor info? I'd like to get a system for my home. TIA.