rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

Maybe I missed it but I never read where it said what cameras/specs.

Looks rly good to not be IP MP.

Guessing hd-sdi

Somebody knows what he is talking about

u right with guess

Nah, why would anyone post images in this forum for non-IP cameras when there's a perfectly good HD-SDI forum for that. So nope, I'm saying it can't possibly be HD-SDI or the moderator would have moved it to it's proper place.

1080P is technically megapixel and this is "images and demos" thread

Mike he must be government employee and/or bureaucrat

Mike how far buell + winkle from bull + s...t ?

Maybe I missed it but I never read where it said what cameras/specs.

Looks rly good to not be IP MP.

Guessing hd-sdi

Somebody knows what he is talking about

u right with guess

Well that's good. Since I still consider myself a "Newbie"

Can I get any more details? Cost of camera?

I'm still going IP MP and selling my analog system.

1080P is technically megapixel and this is "images and demos" thread

Mike he must be government employee and/or bureaucrat

Mike how far buell + winkle from bull + s...t ?

Technically it's the IP/Megapixel Cameras and Software Solutions forum and there's a seperate catagory for HD-SDI cameras. I for one feel deceived that you would post images from a non-IP cameras without stating so. I lost all my respect for both of you. Just about every person adding images to this post mentions the specifics of the camera unless you are trying to trick the public.

bullwink... some people have been posting things without specs for a while... ak357 likes to post stuff make us drool and then drops off. Everyone almost expects it from him by now...

I'm the kind of person that likes to share info... and if i don't want to share... then i don't bring it up and keep it my secret from the world... but thats me

bullwink... some people have been posting things without specs for a while... ak357 likes to post stuff make us drool and then drops off. Everyone almost expects it from him by now...

I'm the kind of person that likes to share info... and if i don't want to share... then i don't bring it up and keep it my secret from the world... but thats me

Destro_23 what would you like to know ?

i don't feel like digging for old posts or trolling... but i def remember a few OLD threads that people asked what camera cuz the picture looked great and you wouldn't say... or said i'll post it in the dealer section.

I'm just recalling from memory not gonna go searching for threads... i'm playing Call of Duty tonight! lol

i don't feel like digging for old posts or trolling... but i def remember a few OLD threads that people asked what camera cuz the picture looked great and you wouldn't say... or said i'll post it in the dealer section.

I'm just recalling from memory not gonna go searching for threads... i'm playing Call of Duty tonight! lol

Camera and DVR are HD-SDI

Getting from Asia

sorry can not mention Vendor name

I did sign NDA

What else would you like to know ?

Am I missing something? Isn't the point of this post to show images from cameras so people can see how well or not so well specific cameras work? By just showing an image with no specifics, what's the point? Should I post pictures from my megapixel phone camera and not tell you what it is and let everyone guess or worse, mislead them to think is an IP surveillance cameras?

It is a very unique camera and when you consider there really aren't any 1080P PTZ outdoor speed domes on the market that are cheaper than that.

Image and lighting looks good. Can we assume that was a totally dark warehouse with just the IR illuminator for light. I like the wide even spread of the illuminator.