Toaster

Analog video samples????????? anyone????????

EX30 @ 5mm w/80° glass ....

Attachment:

ex30eg2.png

ex30eg2.png [ 124.38 KiB | Viewed 1 time ]

Thats some nice clear IR. Is that one big IR led or does it have several?

It has 6 fat IR leds in the top section. The older EX82 I replaced it for had a bunch of small LEDs. This definitely puts out a ton more IR. It also comes with 2 front glass covers, both look near identical to me although the misty area in front of the IRs is a little clearer on one. One is labeled 80 degree the other is 40 degree, the 40 is for the 50mm zoom. The older EX82 was max 30 degrees.

yep its a crazy price. not something I would normally buy or even suggest anymore, but client wanted it and ordered it themself.

CAM1 is a mini PTZ 420tvl, no IR... CAM2 is a 420tvl vandaldome with 24ir leds, and CAM3 is a 540tvl vandaldome with 24ir leds

sample.thumb.jpg.2c9d57234be48224658d4e109b973b54.jpg

cctv-1.png

The top two are live D1 640x480, bottom is live 2CIF.

Cams are cheap NoBrand 700tvl 1/3 sony sensor IR, with a varifocal 2.8-12mm lens housed in outdoor Domes. Signals are fed into a grandstream gxv3504 ip encoder.

I have to say the picture seems reasonably clear for analog cams, judging by some of the footage I've seen out there

Finally, I'm in the process of moving to IP MP cams.

Had an old B&W Bosch camera on my front porch that kept cutting out, so I decided it was time to upgrade it. Here it is at day, at night with the porch light, and at night without the porch light:

181106_1.jpg

181106_2.jpg

181106_3.jpg

Replaced it with a CNB VCM-24VF:

181106_4.jpg

181106_5.jpg

181106_6.jpg

In the second picture, the ONLY lighting is three street lights - one just off the foot of the stairs (base is visible to the left of the image), one 30m away, one 60m away:

181106_7.jpg

In fairness to the Bosch, I did discover a slight obstruction over the lens:

181106_8.jpg

It has 6 fat IR leds in the top section. The older EX82 I replaced it for had a bunch of small LEDs. This definitely puts out a ton more IR. It also comes with 2 front glass covers, both look near identical to me although the misty area in front of the IRs is a little clearer on one. One is labeled 80 degree the other is 40 degree, the 40 is for the 50mm zoom. The older EX82 was max 30 degrees.

Took apart my Bosch BDS IR, although 30deg it had a piece of plastic in there to diffuse I imagine the LED board which was labelled 10deg. Sounds like they might be doing something similar on that. Removed it as an experiment and man that thing goes out...

** click for full size image **

CNB VCM-24VF Roadside, H.264 7fps

3S-e12FmVAk

Cheap Color Bullet

181649_1.png

181649_2.png

181649_3.png

KTC 550TVL Color Bullet

181649_4.png

181649_5.png

181649_6.png

Cheap Color Bullet VS KTC 500TVL Color Bullet

181649_7.png

181649_8.png

181649_9.png

CNB Monalisa Outside - Monalisa is Top Right camera

181649_10.png

181649_11.png

181649_12.png

KT&C KPC-N501NU-B TDN IR Bullet with 940nm IR LEDs

ktnctdn.png

Budget CCTV - 2nd hand / Used cameras

181444_1.png

IR Bullet Comparison

181649_13.png

Extreme CCTV EX-30 Color BW Infrared

181649_14.png

TDN Bullet Color VS with External IR

181649_15.png

RTSP connected to Dahua DVR

with Remote Control over network

181649_16.png

181649_17.png

181649_18.png

181649_19.png

181649_20.png

181649_21.png

181649_22.png

181649_23.png

420TVL ECL-596 Color Only Bullet Camera ($40)

Fixed IR Cut Filter Removed Manually

Light on plate is from a cheap Color IR bullet ($35)

183053_1.png

Here are some analog samples of my own house being broken into.

n6JwsBClX9M

This video is from my front porch camera. This is a Lorex 420TVL camera using a KMC-8800 capture card and Diginet 5.2 software from Say Security.

g-Ri7FBR_Vs

This video is from a cheap Swann ADS-100 facing toward the kitchen door. This camera has a microphone that works quite well. I am using the same capture card and software. The camera mic is wired into the Audigy 2 mic in port since the KMC-8800 cannot provide video on it's own.

1. Nice car bro I've got a 2010, looking to trade in for a 2012 soon!

2. In my state, that wouldn't be considered a breaking and entering since according to your youtube notes, he was living there for two months. Unless you had served an eviction notice and given proper notice or you had a trespass notice in place.

3. Sounds like he's going to be staying with the "neutral" co-worker.

4. Kool-aid is amazing.

Jason

I believe it would still be a B&E in this state in that he was staying with me rent free and he forced open a back window on the house. The guy that shows up in the white Dodge is my friend JR. I am assuming that is the nice car you are talking about. My stepbrother ended up moving out because he was mad at me because he was mad at me. It was his own actions though that caused his anger and was not my fault he got caught in an unnatural act on CCTV. One day when he was off work I was at work, he was here at the house with his female 1st cousin. The power went off and was off for most of the day. He assumed the CCTV system no longer worked due the power being off and thought he could sneak in a quick session with his cousin in the livingroom. I guess he did not notice the slight glow of the infrared LED's on the camera in the livingroom which would have indicated the system was still working because of backup power. lol I wish he had noticed it was on because I rather would not have seen what that livingroom camera caught. He would have been smarter to have just stuck to the bedroom he was staying in as there are not any cameras in the bedrooms of this house. I always thought the cousin thing was one of those cruel West Virginia jokes, but I guess it is real. lol

FromTHIS THREAD

Q-see 520tvl 1/3" CCD camera on 30fps D1 q-see dvr.

Idiot comes to my store while its closed, and decides to trash my parking lot and sidewalk in front of the door. Apparently there was a bunch of trash on the side from the lawn cutting guy, and it was quickly used against me.

** I WAS LUCKY THERE WAS NO DAMAGE TO THE DOOR OR WINDOW **

TEWBfTmHwt4

I don't think I ever posted here.

Here is a box camera I have.

It's a 700tvl. It's got a wide lens on it and the guys picking up brush are 80ft on the close end and 200ft on the far end so I wasn't

expecting super detail, But it does a good job as an Overview setup.

HBQQ75aqjYg