rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

All shoots is made at the same day.

About UDP IPE camera. Worse image at night, little bit better image at day (not true day/night camera, just DSS, no mechanical IR filter remowing), but not bad VCA (Video Content Analysis) work. Works also with frame integration. (y)

Also, this is first UDP megapixel camera...

After looking at the other posts in this thread I was not sure if I should post.

But might as well see what's at the bottom of the barrel

Purchased from ebay for us$160 delivered.

Wave-particle BL-720QPA Megapixel HD

http://www.wapa.cc/html/en/product/02/2010/0602/97.html

The lens that came with it looked like a normal non MP lens.

Purchased a Fujinon YV2.8X28SA-SA2L , locally. us$110 (nz$154)

Since the camera has no Iris output I jammed the shutter open to full for the test.

Made it a pain to focus.

I was surprised not to find a web interface on it.

Can only be configured from their nDVR software.

136401_1.jpg

136401_2.jpg

136401_3.jpg

A comparison shot of the stock lens and the fuji.

136401_4.jpg

136401_5.jpg

Test shot pointing out front.

Night and day.

Only the street lights lighting it. No frame intergration.

136401_6.jpg

136401_7.jpg

Video clip with player.

http://www.box.net/shared/usiv468r0q

Hello there

Cool photos, thanks guys they help A LOT, clients just love to see real images, not the marketing bullcrap from manufacturers page.

Here is something from me.

Videos from tests, IQeye IQ042 2.0Mpixel and IQ753 3.1Mpixel with "exposure window" function. Its rly cool stuff, its on every IQ PRO camera. You can just set on what camera should look at.

Here is IQ042 looking @ window:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6833159/IQEYE/bezekspozycji.avi [23MB]

Here is IQ753 with "exposure window" set to looking what is behind window:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6833159/IQEYE/seriaPROekspozycja.avi [44,4MB]

What you think 'bout it? I get those Videos from friend, he made them in they lab.

Edited by Guest

Hello there

Cool photos, thanks guys they help A LOT, clients just love to see real images, not the marketing bullcrap from manufacturers page.

Here is something from me.

Videos from tests, IQeye IQ042 2.0Mpixel and IQ753 3.1Mpixel with "exposure window" function. Its rly cool stuff, its on every IQ PRO camera. You can just set on what camera should look at.

Here is IQ042 looking @ window:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6833159/IQEYE/bezekspozycji.avi [23MB]

Here is IQ753 with "exposure window" set to looking what is behind window:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6833159/IQEYE/seriaPROekspozycja.avi [44,4MB]

What you think 'bout it?

I still haven't seen a IQI image/video that I have been impressed with. Thanks for the video.

I love the "exposure window" on the IQ cameras. Most also have Motion, Privacy, Crop, and in some cases, AWB selection windows, to let you fine-tune the operation. Some models not only let you set an "include" window for exposure, but an "exclude" area as well (so it ignores those areas when determining exposure).

1463909506_Fullscreencapture11252010084452.jpg.505c7086140d348bd4cde5f6882d5066.jpg

936585896_Fullscreencapture11252010084524.jpg.3d691e0395d2d9d3f3f80c6c8ae6941a.jpg

168334406_Fullscreencapture11252010084542.jpg.c6f4ff72d83f854ab8b540ad23a41c9a.jpg

VIVOTEK IP8332 and VIVOTEK IP7161!

We tested both cameras in our office, as you can see! And wrote a review for each of them in our site's Blog section! We were especially impressed with the Night view from IP7161 - truly megapixel one i.e. excellent detail!:)

1416870614_IP8332_Screenshot_NightModecopy.jpg.995f11a8d8c73700e3cd9845a8143662.jpg

407796463_IP7161_DayMode_screenshotcopy.jpg.8855ce83c0e2cf400f16794be9da97fa.jpg

1424005026_IP7161_NightMode_screenshotcopy.jpg.3c57f37bd71fd87de886144d2600da9b.jpg

None of those low-light images appear to contain motion, though... one of the biggest issues with MP cameras and low light is that most of them deal with it by using a slow shutter, which makes for clear pictures but nasty motion blur. How about one that shows someone walking through the scene?

also some outdoor shots in the dark or low light would be great like with a 50x50 width and depth

VIVOTEK IP8332 and VIVOTEK IP7161!

We tested both cameras in our office, as you can see! And wrote a review for each of them in our site's Blog section! We were especially impressed with the Night view from IP7161 - truly megapixel one i.e. excellent detail!:)

Hummm, You just set camera to day/night mode?

Do You use luxometr? How much light was there. I ask becouse I know how Vivotek act in low light, lots of blur/noise, low details.

My favorite product AVIGILON

Traffic Monitoring

Avigilon 11MP

I am using because the costs are even cheaper 5MP AVIGILON Dome excellent results through wireless links

Thanks

Federico

avigilon11-1.jpg

Traffic Monitoring

Avigilon 11MP

I am using because the costs are even cheaper 5MP AVIGILON Dome excellent results through wireless links

Thanks

Federico

avigilon11-1.jpg

Very cool! What about night shots?

Traffic Monitoring

Avigilon 11MP

Thanks

Federico

avigilon11-1.jpg

Very cool! What about night shots?

Thanks

This sample with 5Mpx Avigilon NIGHT

capturanoche-1.jpg

capturanoche-1.jpg

That looks exceptional! Thanks for posting.

Best,

Christopher

Edit: BTW, what is causing the white horizontal bands? Is that street lights or camera or something else?

..(cut)..

capturanoche-1.jpg

Hi Viginetip,

can you try (same scene, please) with your 11MP CCD PRO AVigilon Camera?

We stay here.. Tks!

capturanoche-1.jpg

That looks exceptional! Thanks for posting.

Best,

Christopher

Edit: BTW, what is causing the white horizontal bands? Is that street lights or camera or something else?

Thanks Christopher

Perhaps the horizontal lines are related to the lighting conditions at that specific location. Artificial light is very low. In other scenes with other light conditions this effect is not observed.

I want to clarify that it is working with wireless links, so you set the camera and its resolution to avoid overloading the traffic, ie the cameras are consuming bandwidth, acceptable.

SALUDOS

FEDERICO -VIGINETIP

..(cut)..

capturanoche-1.jpg

Hi Viginetip,

We stay here.. Tks!

The demos made with the Pro 11-MP, are the day, unfortunately now I have nothing done with 11 MP at night. As one can make the climb to sample.

It looks like there is IR or some sort of artificial light directed at the plates in the night scene. What are you using, and how far is mounted from the target area?

It looks like there is IR or some sort of artificial light directed at the plates in the night scene. What are you using, and how far is mounted from the target area?

It is using IR illuminators are 30w and 80 meters away from the scene. With this type of assembly and these cameras achieves a perfect display of the patent from 80 meters distant to the camera.

There are 5 megapixel cameras

Federico

It is using IR illuminators are 30w and 80 meters away from the scene.

That's pretty good for 30W. What is the beam width?

Best,

Christopher

..(cut)..

capturanoche-1.jpg

Hi Viginetip,

We stay here.. Tks!

The demos made with the Pro 11-MP, are the day, unfortunately now I have nothing done with 11 MP at night. As one can make the climb to sample.

Try it .. (same scene)

you may have some surprises ...

Have you noticed that there are NOT these sample images in the Avigilon Web site? (PRO series cameras .. & night time & with lights ...)

Try it .. (same scene)

Have you noticed that there are NOT these sample images in the Avigilon Web site? (PRO series cameras .. & night time & with lights ...

??? why would you use a 11MP camera when a 5MP does the trick?

Also the Pro cameras are not D/N only day or night.

Try it .. (same scene)

Have you noticed that there are NOT these sample images in the Avigilon Web site? (PRO series cameras .. & night time & with lights ...

Do not make the demo with the night of 11 Cam and I have not had time. Anyway, consider the following

1. The lines PRO CCD sensor is more sensitive to what you can expect better performance to lack of light.

2. In Argentina I can buy 6 x 5 MP cameras for the value of a PRO camera line of 11 megapixels.

3. This cost difference I can only say that the PRO line is for very special applications. In my case usually indicated as the most convenient place 6 5 Megapixel camera instead of putting just a 11-Megapixel camera.

4. I'm spending my time in the test, to optimize the operation of the 5 Megapixel camera. Analyzing different types of IR Megapixel Lens Types, Distances, Manual settings.

5. On the other hand I'm honestly not time to test the 11 MP camera at night time by now applies its high cost.

6. I hope you understand the idea transmitted, do not speak English and I am using a translator.

7. Thank you very much, and now I have to say my favorite is still AVIGILON product.

8. I have made many comparisons with other products, and I have to say that the condition more difficult to resolve by the cameras, software compression is to view a patent for a vehicle moving at night to a maximum distance of 50 meters, keeping detailed of the panoramic scene. I can solve this condition with line 5 Megapixel.

Saludos desde Argentina

Considerando cada comentario de este respetado FORO

Saludos Nuevamente === FEDERICO

Try it .. (same scene)

Do not make the demo with the night of 11 Cam and I have not had time. Anyway, consider the following

1. The lines PRO CCD sensor is more sensitive to what you can expect better performance to lack of light.

2. In Argentina I can buy 6 x 5 MP cameras for the value of a PRO camera line of 11 megapixels.

3. This cost difference I can only say that the PRO line is for very special applications. In my case usually indicated as the most convenient place 6 5 Megapixel camera instead of putting just a 11-Megapixel camera.

4. I'm spending my time in the test, to optimize the operation of the 5 Megapixel camera. Analyzing different types of IR Megapixel Lens Types, Distances, Manual settings.

5. On the other hand I'm honestly not time to test the 11 MP camera at night time by now applies its high cost.

6. I hope you understand the idea transmitted, do not speak English and I am using a translator.

7. Thank you very much, and now I have to say my favorite is still AVIGILON product.

8. I have made many comparisons with other products, and I have to say that the condition more difficult to resolve by the cameras, software compression is to view a patent for a vehicle moving at night to a maximum distance of 50 meters, keeping detailed of the panoramic scene. I can solve this condition with line 5 Megapixel.

Saludos desde Argentina

Considerando cada comentario de este respetado FORO

Saludos Nuevamente === FEDERICO

I'm in the middle of the execution of various works, I promise to make pictures at night with 11 Megapixel Camera PRO, just please be patient.

Les ahead anyway that the difference does not justify the replacement of a single camera 6.