rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

Found something, near "miracle"

FullHD 1080P camera, not high price, dual stream, intelligent video analytic possibility (license), with high sensitivity, better, than D1 camera sensitivity....

Videos will come later, please, suggest, where place video.....

FullHD 1080P camera, not high price, dual stream, intelligent video analytic possibility (license), with high sensitivity, better, than D1 camera sensitivity....

What VMS's support this camera?

What VMS's support this camera?

Actually, this manufacturer produce only OEM, without brand name..... But, you can get all SDK for VMS build

I'm use Digifort VMS, this VMS supports lots of cameras.

whats the point of leaving us hanging? Who is the manufacturer?

I'm just should make video clips. Static images can not explain, what i mean.....

mojesh poslat mne pm ?

spasibo

Greetings from Poland.

Im followoing this thread from many days and i wanted also to add some photos. Right now we are installing entry level IP cameras... those are quite good in day, also good in night (with built in IR) - but for box must be Infrared iluminator.

I saw all Your photos.... those are awesome... but nobody said how much stream is taken by those cameras?

Maybe next try to write stream.

Below is IP camera, 2mpix 1600x1200 i did this photo on seminaries. Camera is IP66, 3,3-16mm.

Shot taken from 6th floor, lenses set to ~~15mm. Camera see higway in Poland. Distance is above 100 metres.

YUC-H796RP - price about 250-280 USD

first shot - is taken from analogue output, catched by DVR, compressed.... thats why quality is crap

second shot - 2mpix, cars are traveling in speed about 100km/h. Stream - 2mbit!!!! (15 frames, GOP15)

Image could be little better - but there was no time to set lenses perfectly.

c29edf1b.jpg

b16a7257.jpg

next time i will upload more photos.

photo from box camera - lenses ordinary 2,8-12mm F1.4, YUC-H969, 2mpix, 1600x1200, 15frames, stream 2mbit only. cost camera+ lenses about 180 USD

7caa1ff8.jpg

tommorow i will upload some night images

@joohnypl

Nice pictures for a low-cost camera (it looks like Katowice).

But I find the YUC-H969 only for 1470 Zl and that are 435$!

I still waiting for your nightshots! Will you make a video also?

Greetings from Germany

Edited by Guest

Greetings from Poland.

Im followoing this thread from many days and i wanted also to add some photos. Right now we are installing entry level IP cameras... those are quite good in day, also good in night (with built in IR) - but for box must be Infrared iluminator.

I saw all Your photos.... those are awesome... but nobody said how much stream is taken by those cameras?

Maybe next try to write stream.

Below is IP camera, 2mpix 1600x1200 i did this photo on seminaries. Camera is IP66, 3,3-16mm.

Shot taken from 6th floor, lenses set to ~~15mm. Camera see higway in Poland. Distance is above 100 metres.

YUC-H796RP - price about 250-280 USD

first shot - is taken from analogue output, catched by DVR, compressed.... thats why quality is crap

second shot - 2mpix, cars are traveling in speed about 100km/h. Stream - 2mbit!!!! (15 frames, GOP15)

Image could be little better - but there was no time to set lenses perfectly.

next time i will upload more photos.

photo from box camera - lenses ordinary 2,8-12mm F1.4, YUC-H969, 2mpix, 1600x1200, 15frames, stream 2mbit only. cost camera+ lenses about 180 USD

tommorow i will upload some night images

Huh, it dosn't look good, it is more like 1.0 Mpixel quality than 2.0

Here is low cost GeoVision 1.3Mpixel:

eHk1tKCAmkE

@Korgoth, as i said - i used ordinary lenses (cost about ~40 usd). this camera for highway A4- i didnt set lenses perfectly.

Also image is little blurred - as i said, stream is only 2mbits.

Im also selling geovision cameras.... i will do tomorrow comparison between them... there is no big difference.... even sometimes geovision is worst.

night shot attached- ill throw them both on tinypic later

no housing needed for any of mobotix cameras, all poe and all outdoor rated (ip65 and ip66(x4 models) ratings)

There is quite a bit of light there and you still can't read the sign on the wall.

Another one from ACTi:

KCM-5211 - 4.0 Mpixel, 18x optical zoom.

Distance - 100m

On maximum zoom + lil' bit digital zoom you can read that warning sign on door.

p_CV9zHB6po

I was testing it on Exacq Vision, works rly good, but i noticed one thing. When You set presets on that zoom camera, camera have to focus every time you go to that preset. Its quite fast, but still You have to wait about 2-3 seconds.

On GeoVision, when You set preset, its saved with focus value, so its much faster:

Same camera, but on GeoVision preset:

a5yPpUmJ4aU

I suppose my experience with DSLR cameras have messed up my thinking some, on the megapixel cameras.

its hard for me to get my head wrapped around the fact a 1 or 2megpix cameras could put out a decent image when I used to using my 14.6mp camera.

Also hard to understand why they cost as much as a lot of good DSLR's. However, from what I'm reading here, thay seem to be the way to go if you want any kind of IQ that would be of any value to you if you want to identify someone.

I suppose my experience with DSLR cameras have messed up my thinking some, on the megapixel cameras.

its hard for me to get my head wrapped around the fact a 1 or 2megpix cameras could put out a decent image when I used to using my 14.6mp camera.

Also hard to understand why they cost as much as a lot of good DSLR's. However, from what I'm reading here, thay seem to be the way to go if you want any kind of IQ that would be of any value to you if you want to identify someone.

Even your 14MP DSLR will only do 1080p video (of those that do video). How fast can you shoot, continuously? My Canon 40D (using JPEG-Fine at full res) will do 6fps for a few seconds, but has to stop to clear the buffer after that.

Fact is, getting steady video out requires a very different design philosophy than snapping a series of stills. It has to be optimized for various transport methods, efficiency of storage, constant streaming without buffering... think of how fast you'd fill up your SD card shooting 14MP images at 30fps (IF your camera could handle it).

I've made this video to show clients how Exposure Windows in IQeye cameras work:

I like that feature, it's fast and easy to set. Do You know any other cams that have similar feature?

I love that feature of the IQs. Haven't come across another brand yet that does it.

Even your 14MP DSLR will only do 1080p video (of those that do video). How fast can you shoot, continuously? My Canon 40D (using JPEG-Fine at full res) will do 6fps for a few seconds, but has to stop to clear the buffer after that.

Fact is, getting steady video out requires a very different design philosophy than snapping a series of stills. It has to be optimized for various transport methods, efficiency of storage, constant streaming without buffering... think of how fast you'd fill up your SD card shooting 14MP images at 30fps (IF your camera could handle it).

Hey Soundy,

I understand that to some degree but, not completely.

The Canon 40 D is a nice little camera, takes great photos. My dream camera is the 5D MkII. Soon as I come up with a few extra dollars! Before my house got broken into, I had a Pentax K-20d. it didn't shoot video but, I could set it up via my PC's USB port and watch live view all day long with no problems as long as I had battery power. Anyway, long story short, I need to win the lottery...

Cheers,

I could set it up via my PC's USB port and watch live view all day long with no problems as long as I had battery power. Anyway, long story short, I need to win the lottery...

What was the resolution?

An Avigilon 16MP camera (4264 x 3248) will set you back about 8k for the camera and about 10k for a lens. Then you have to have the network and computer to handle it.

I could set it up via my PC's USB port and watch live view all day long with no problems as long as I had battery power. Anyway, long story short, I need to win the lottery...

What was the resolution?

That's a 14.6MP DSLR.

Keep in mind with that though, you've got a dedicated 480Mbit connection to the system bus, going through USB... you're also not trying to record that stream... and I've never checked, but I suspect it's not actually sending the full 14.6MP image, but a scaled-down version - a single 14.6MP "fine" JPEG is probably about 5-6MB.

An Avigilon 16MP camera (4264 x 3248) will set you back about 8k for the camera and about 10k for a lens. Then you have to have the network and computer to handle it.

Yeah, but you can also share lenses between your Avigilon and your 5DmkII

What was the resolution?

I'm really not sure what the resolution would have been, guess I just assumed it was using the whole 14.6.

So, your saying all I need to get a camera that will do the job I want it to is only going to set me back 18k.

Sure, no problem......... just as soon as I cash in my Lotto ticket... let's see, where did I put that... hmmm its gotta be here somewhere...

So, your saying all I need to get a camera that will do the job I want it to is only going to set me back 18k.

Sure, no problem......... just as soon as I cash in my Lotto ticket... let's see, where did I put that... hmmm its gotta be here somewhere...

Avigilon's Pro-series cameras use a full 35mm sensor and Canon EF-mount lenses... 10k would get you into the super-telephoto L-series zooms, for sure, but you can certainly do much more cost-effective lenses

Avigilon's Pro-series cameras use a full 35mm sensor and Canon EF-mount lenses... 10k would get you into the super-telephoto L-series zooms, for sure, but you can certainly do much more cost-effective lenses

Yeah, I understand the cost of DSLR gear, especially the lenses! Wish I could use some of my old ones on a couple of my cctv cams.

I saw one lens I'd love to have for my nature photo work, a Sigma 400-1000mm. you can pick one up for a mere $30,000. But that's only

half the problem... you have to be able to handle a 35lb lens!

John