rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

Not to bad.

Why you mount cam so high? Lower would be better no?

Off the eve of the roof was the only place we could have run the wire without using flex hose or pipe outside the house.

The house had to roofs, one was low and the other was higher. The pool camera happen to be on the higher one. I think it's

a pretty good shot of the entire pool looking down onto it anyway. He has children so he definitely wanted to entire

surroundings of the pool.

2 story home?

Not to bad.

Why you mount cam so high? Lower would be better no?

Off the eve of the roof was the only place we could have run the wire without using flex hose or pipe outside the house.

The house had to roofs, one was low and the other was higher. The pool camera happen to be on the higher one. I think it's

a pretty good shot of the entire pool looking down onto it anyway. He has children so he definitely wanted to entire

surroundings of the pool.

It has a first floor and a second floor. It is not uncommon??
" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Here is a sample of the digital zoom for the 1.3mp

224800_1.jpg

224800_2.jpg

Oh I know and it's really amazing. I use the digital zoom all the time. Analog could never keep up with that. I did some pic examples as well with that, about half way down the page

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=36256&start=30

But what do you have those 1.3's set at? Actual size pics? I just want to see what you can truly get out of that bullet. I always set at high res but I never go for more than 15fps, personally.

This is how I have been setting my IP cameras. Max resolution, same as you 15fps, and max bit rate. On the extra stream,

I used to set it for D1 because the image looks insanely clear on the iphone, but I noticed it takes longer to load up and has less streaming ability compared to CIF. And on the tiny iphone, CIF does not look that bad and customers that haven't seen D1 on the cell phone, are perfectly happy with the CIF clarity. I can see the difference, but I like how CIF streams better and loads up faster

by using cell service.

224818_1.jpg

Cool. I keep my extra stream at D1 15fps CBR 896. That's all high for the extra stream but this client watches his system on the pc mostly and he prefers second stream as he keeps all cameras open. So I wanted to give him a good looking second stream as well. It opens up quad screen on his and my phone fine, so no issues. Even D1 with mp cameras is better than analog D1, maybe because they are progressive scan. I think those bullets you installed have awesome IR spread. That's like, the best I've seen in bullets, or even domes for that matter. Is that intelligent IR? Have any shots with people in that IR field? I would probably spring for the 2mp bullet, myself.

If he's viewing cameras on his PC, why isn't he using main stream and full resolution? I can view 16 IP cameras at 1.3mp's using PSS on my laptop using main stream no problem. As long as the customer has enough upload and the remote PC has good download and a good processor on his PC, it will not be a problem. Below is 16 1.3mp's bullets I have out there, all running on PSS on the main stream.

As far as the IR's, I'm sure the 2mp bullet will work better in darkness because it has more IR's, but for now, the 1.3's are cheaper, and look great. And as long as there is slight lighting, they really do work great.

224820_1.jpg

I just did this quick little job today. 4 1.3mp dahua bullets and vertical NVR.

224767_1.jpg

224767_2.jpg

224767_3.jpg

224767_4.jpg

That looks real nice. Can you IM me and let me know what a system like that costs with installation? Why did you choose the 3204 over the 5208? Just because you only needed 4 channels?

I'm sure that's the dahua 1.3 bullets and let me say, the IR on those bad boys is just awesome. Your installs are giving me renewed faith that going IP will happen for me eventually! Thanks!

Just for everybody fun

All 5 cameras are THERMAL

320x240 resolution

for site video monitoring

1703005732_All52AM.thumb.jpg.e761cf3a896c945bb905a9a989d85adb.jpg

Edited by Guest

These are all IP, gotta love them

yep,looks good

now turn off lights and IR and post pictures

Edited by Guest

Dahua is getting way too much love here. Let me interject with my Hikvision mini bullet with a factory 12mm lens. I got it for a specific purpose but threw it up at my house pointed down the street until I get up to our weekend home this weekend. The license plate is readable at about 90' away, not too bad.

227591_1.jpg

That looks real good. And the neighborhood looks likes a nice place to live as well. How many MP's is that little bullet? I've been seeing alot of good talk about hikvision lately. Who knows, maybe I will make a switch, especially with images like those.

How do the prices compare to Dahua and keep in mind, as of now, I'm paying less than you think for my Dahua products.

I like the neighborhood, lived there for just over 30 years.

That's 3MP and $169. At night it's also awesome. I put it in my backyard at 50' away and it lit it up like a wide angle camera at half the distance. I'm gathering images and videos for when I do a review. I have Dahua too but I get better color accuracy from Hikvision, better manufacturer support, the IR LEDs can be turned off, intelligent IR, I don't get the grass looking blotchy like it can with Dahua, better wdr and decent noise control. Overall I'm impressed, the problem is they sell out so fast.

They are the same size/shape as the ipc-hfw2100. I like that you don't need tools to adjust the camera, it has a hand adjustable collar you tighten when you get it's pointed the way you like.

Dahua is getting way too much love here. Let me interject with my Hikvision mini bullet with a factory 12mm lens. I got it for a specific purpose but threw it up at my house pointed down the street until I get up to our weekend home this weekend. The license plate is readable at about 90' away, not too bad.

227591_1.jpg

do you have a write up and review for this camera. looks very nice.. would love to see one of your nice reviews with sample moving footage, etc.

Thanks!

Very interesting, please post a night time shot, thanks. The only thing is, I've been trying to stay at 1.3mp for my cameras only because you don't see a huge difference, price is lower, and for the most part, the majority of my customers are using their

cameras for remote viewing to check up on their houses while out and play back when something bad happens. Does hikvision

make a 1.3mp bullet? I guess I'll check out their website, lol. I'm not saying I'm going to switch, but it's worth to

take a look.