rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

Dahua 2mp 3200s bullet camera Daytime

Dahua 2mp 3200s bullet camera nighttime

Queens, eh? Fehgeddaboudit!

LOL, yup, that's woodhaven blvd in that video and manhattan in the far background.

Dahua 2mp 3200s bullet camera Daytime

Dahua 2mp 3200s bullet camera nighttime

Queens, eh? Fehgeddaboudit!

LOL, yup, that's woodhaven blvd in that video and manhattan in the far background.

Imposter! Fehgeddaboudit! is Brooklyn

Sorry...jus' messin with you bro.

Nice shot Vector18. Its funny until someone just mentioned Queens I had no idea where your camera was filming. I grew up in Glendale. I used to deliver the daily news to the Crescent buildings when I was a young lad. From the 20th floor was the best view in Queens.

Small World...

Here is a Youtube clip featuring some footage from my recently acquired ACTI D32, It's mounted outside to monitor a car that is parked there normally.

I quite like the day time quality this camera produces but not extremely happy about the nighttime quality. It used to be mounted at another place where I had complete darkness during the night so the only light it had came from the solid light led.

Where it is mounted now there are about 3 yellow street lights so it should increase the quality (I hope!) setting the shutter at 1/15 seemed the best option for me during nighttime with an FPS at 15, during day time I keep it running at 30.

I will post a nighttime image soon. Don't forget to set the quality at full HD in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE4miSWI_ME

Very nice.... Whats the NVR you speak of?

I just did this quick little job today. 4 1.3mp dahua bullets and vertical NVR.

224767_1.jpg

224767_2.jpg

224767_3.jpg

224767_4.jpg

What are those cameras set on reslotion wise? Is 1.3 really that close to analog? Does 2mp make that much of a difference? I was thinking of going with some 1.3 cameras in a couple spots but not if it's that much of a sacrifice. Unless these cameras are set on lower res or something?

What are those cameras set on reslotion wise? Is 1.3 really that close to analog? Does 2mp make that much of a difference? I was thinking of going with some 1.3 cameras in a couple spots but not if it's that much of a sacrifice. Unless these cameras are set on lower res or something?

Shock, did you click on one of the pics to make it bigger? Also, we have the NVR plugged into a 55" TV and full screen, they are very clean. An analog camera will not look like this! Tomorrow I'll try to upload actual size. As for now, here is another pic with all his lights off.

224789_1.jpg

The IR on that is actually pretty decent. At least there's no bleed or reflections, and it's a nice spread. I know analog is worse- L! I'd also like to see actual size pics. These are stretched larger? That will surely affect quality. Unless actual size of the 1.3 will help things, I'm not sure I could go lower than 2mp. I'm actually glad you're posting the 1.3 shots. There's not much on those dahuas to compare.

But this large expanse at 1080p is clearly better. It might just be my bottom line for my home install when it happens.

88080698_2mprain.thumb.jpg.dfecfd8382fad8ce4184f929a45fe6df.jpg

It's funny because often enough I look at my analog setup and I think- do I need to upgrade that badly? All day long I get great recordings and ID shots where I need them and I have my awesome ptz out front. Clearly mega pixel is superior, but when you have your analog setup hummin along nicely, it becomes less clear whether you need to futz at all!

2127230580_analog1.thumb.jpg.b4c1141f0f231e0c01d25b2672d19fdf.jpg

322057025_analog2.thumb.jpg.a6b68f4db1becb9edbebb1dba51f7a8b.jpg

Shock, I agree with you. Analog, if installed, focused, and positioned properly, is not that bad at all. It looks like those analog cameras are mounted low and have good shots. The one looking at the pool on mine is on the 2nd floor eve. If that was an analog, it would look alot worse. And another note is if I took one analog full screen on a 55" TV, it wouldn't look nearly as good as the IP camera. And lastly, when you digitally zoom into something, the IP outshines. When I'm showing potential customers samples of camera installs, I HATE showing them on my tiny iphone cause you can barely tell the difference between a nice analog camera and an IP camera. I always try to meet them with my laptop and put the camera full screen and zoom into something. By doing that, I almost always get a 'wow' after they see the IP cameras. And lastly, I bought the 3200 2mp camera when it wasn't even available in the US. I did like it and it has more IR's, but it's about 70 bucks more than the 2100 and IMO it's not MUCH difference to lower my profit. If I get an 8 camera job, thats over 500 bucks out of my pocket.

Not to bad.

Why you mount cam so high? Lower would be better no?

Here is a sample of the digital zoom for the 1.3mp

224800_1.jpg

224800_2.jpg

Just shows that camera for less then 150 is competitive with some avigilon thats would probably be close to 400 bucks....

Oh wait Avigilon hide MSRP so dealers can charge you however much they want.