cctv_007

Unbricking your Dahua IP camera (Tips, Tricks & Firmware)

Hi, I have a Dahua PTZ SD52C225U-HNI, after ptz bin upgrade ..dead and no ethernet.I tried to unbrick by tftp but lan go up just 1 second. Can you suggest unbrick by serial rs232 or sd card ? I can't use tftp.

I have uboot working by rs232

Thanks !

If eth interface comes up at least a very short period, then I am convinced the TFTP method should work.

Connect the device to a 100MBit/s switch and set up a pc according to unbricking guide.

Before doing the actual TFTP upgrade process, start wireshark on the pc and see it there is any tftp request from the device.

Hi, can anyone help me? I am trying to get my Dahua SD22204T-GN-W camera to boot up by updating the firmware via TFTP. I have run the run commands but camera still will not boot up. The U-Boot screen shows the below. Can anyone tell me how to fix the fail to load bootargs part. Thanks

U-Boot 2010.06-svn5163 (Jan 16 2018 - 05:03:02)
I2C:   ready
DRAM:  110 MiB
gBootLogPtr:00b80008.
NAND:  128 MiB
amb_nand_read_oob read page:49152 err
partition file version 2
rootfstype squashfs root /dev/mtdblock8
fail to load bootargsParametersV22.txt
fail to load bootargsParametersV21.txt
fail to init bootargsParametersV2
TEXT_BASE:01000000
Net:   Detected MACID:14:a7:8b:15:8c:23
PHY:0x001cc816,addr:0x00
phy RTL8201 init

partition file version 2
rootfstype squashfs root /dev/mtdblock8
MMC:   sdmmc init
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0

I need firmware for 

6MP IPC-HDBW4631R-S Dahua.

Anybody help?

i was upgrade this camera with [PAL]DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.622.0000000.18.R.20171110 (IPC-HDBW5631R-ZE-the same on picture like my) and it broke.

now I can login on this camera with smart pss on port 3800. there i found upgrade option. Is this good way to fix my camera?

Hello. There are three cameras HFW4233K-AS-LED and two HFW4233F-ZSA with an interface in Chinese only. There are also two HFW4233F-ZSA with cracked firmware with Russian and English interfaces. Question:

1. Is it possible to pull out the firmware from the merged dump of russified cameras for further use (Russification of Chinese cameras by uploading this firmware through the web)?
  2. How to edit the serial number and MAC of the camera in the merged dump in order to Russify by uploading the full dump?
    Both models belong to the same series, so if it is possible to pull out the firmware, then it will fit both cameras.